what the hell is going on

airjordan223

so i go away to brasil for a few weeks, come back, and brett favre is a jet and manny is on the dodgers. what happened

i dunno, this place is weird now. too many new people i dont care for, not like it used to be. but the other day this guy says, "come on baby, just the tip." ill never fall for that one again.

i dunno, this place is weird now. too many new people i dont care for, not like it used to be. but the other day this guy says, "come on baby, just the tip." ill never fall for that one again.

To whom are you referring? :(

favre sucks...hes way out of his prime

Have you fallen and bumped your head?....

He is the best QB ever..(stats will prove that, weather you think it is true or not)

He is the best QB ever..(stats will prove that, weather you think it is true or not)

Yea well 10+ years of playing will get you that..

Actually, have you fallen and bumped your head? You're honestly going to tell me, that Favre is better than Montana and Marino? You're f*cking stupid.

Career stats before you get too stupid.

Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int

5,377 8,758 61.4 61,655 7.0 442 288 Favre (17 seasons)* Still active

3,409 5,391 63.2 40,551 7.5 273 139 Montana (16 seasons)

4,967 8,358 59.4 61,361 7.3 420 252 Marino (17 seasons)

Actually, have you fallen and bumped your head? You're honestly going to tell me, that Favre is better than Montana and Marino? You're f*cking stupid.

Career stats before you get too stupid.

Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int

5,377 8,758 61.4 61,655 7.0 442 288 Favre (17 seasons)* Still active

3,409 5,391 63.2 40,551 7.5 273 139 Montana (16 seasons)

4,967 8,358 59.4 61,361 7.3 420 252 Marino (17 seasons)

While I say Montana is the best ever, and would loved to have seen him play 17+ years, and not been injury prone, towards end of career! Plus to not of had Steve Young come along, and have Montana go to Kansas City! Would have been awesome to see where Montana and Rice would have been, in the record books!

How ever Farve>Marino! :thumbsup:

I would like to see anyone play damn near their whole carreer of 17+ years with out missing a game! :crazy:

While I say Montana is the best ever, and would loved to have seen him play 17+ years, and not been injury prone, towards end of career! Plus to not of had Steve Young come along, and have Montana go to Kansas City! Would have been awesome to see where Montana and Rice would have been, in the record books!

How ever Farve>Marino! :thumbsup:

I would like to see anyone play damn near their whole carreer of 17+ years with out missing a game! :crazy:

You're crazy too. Favre has 20 more TDs than Marino, but also 30 more INTs. I like my QBs to not throw the ball to the other team.

You're crazy too. Favre has 20 more TDs than Marino, but also 30 more INTs. I like my QBs to not throw the ball to the other team.

I hated Marino his whole damned career! Where was Elway on your little list? Maybe if Marino would have had a Terrel Davis show up during his career, like Elway did at the end of his, I would be singing his praises? Doubt it, but he would of defenitly been able to pull off more than one Superbowl loss, and never make it back! :thumbsup:

I hated Marino his whole damned career! Where was Elway on your little list? Maybe if Marino would have had a Terrel Davis show up during his career, like Elway did at the end of his, I would be singing his praises? Doubt it, but he would of defenitly been able to pull off more than one Superbowl loss, and never make it back! :thumbsup:

I hate Favre, but will admit he is a great QB. Comparable perhaps, but not better than Montana or Marino. I also hate Elway, and left him off the list because.

I hate Favre, but will admit he is a great QB. Comparable perhaps, but not better than Montana or Marino. I also hate Elway, and left him off the list because.

Just like I hate Manning, but have to admit damn good, and will probably hold almost every record in the NFL for QB's! :crazy: Will probably be considered greatest ever! >_<

I noticed he missed your list as well! :thumbsup:

Just like I hate Manning, but have to admit damn good, and will probably hold almost every record in the NFL for QB's! :crazy: Will probably be considered greatest ever! >_<

I noticed he missed your list as well! :thumbsup:

except for the ones tommy holds, which will be all of them :)

Archived