Yet another MPearce recruit

Mitchness

Another newb from the SolSociety domain. I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out... well, them and MPearce at least. :p

My thread in the del Sol forum.

Eager to meet some new faces/names associated with all that is del Sol (and Honda) so don't be a stranger.

Ha ha, no prob. From what I hear there's a full-blown del Sol invasion going on. And I can take heat... as long as it's not HT heat. f*ck that! :dry:

From what I've read so far you all seem like a pretty cool group so I don't think I should have too much problem getting used to this place. :)

welcome to hf :D yaaaay!

before I joined HF, I hadn't even seen a few Sol's!! Then, I saw so many on here and now, Sol's are alllllllllllllllll I see lol

That's cuz HF's got Sol (soul).

Would it be considered rude if we asked you women for noodz all the time? :crazy:

If not.........

Noodz????? :devil:

Would it be considered rude if we asked you women for noodz all the time? :crazy:

If not.........

Noodz?????:devil:

and why do u think i ask? its a preemptive strike, if i do it first, the silly boys get intimidated and dont ask for mine.. kills leg humping effectively

psych major, never doubt the method to my madness.. that and i really dig noodz :wink:

Ha ha, no prob. From what I hear there's a full-blown del Sol invasion going on. And I can take heat... as long as it's not HT heat. f*ck that! :dry:

From what I've read so far you all seem like a pretty cool group so I don't think I should have too much problem getting used to this place. :)

this place is so helpful and a good place to just bs...its fun ull enjoy

Allison noodz!!

they would be superb,

and u would be effectively ruined for any other woman, i'm doing u a favor by not sending u any, really i am.

and u would be effectively ruined for any other woman, i'm doing u a favor by not sending u any, really i am.

My what a humanitarian you are. :p

Archived