that first pic is f'n sweet man.

erh...i cant help it...WTF is up with the flames?

Thanks man.

Well his brother decided to spray them on at the last min., They are alot more prominent in the pictures, than in person. Just wanted to be different I guess.

SRT-4's are incredible.

Stock for stock they romp the crap out of evo's and sti's...but anyway, gay flames on that jetta, and he should have dropped it more, still looks stock.

yeah, he just never could post pics of it.

No....its because he crashed it and had to start over and build another sol from the ground up with $220,000 worth of parts.

EDIT: He's got Motons so far...

one of my favorite moments was when he was claiming how low his car was. then he showed us a pic of the front, with his cellphone under the bumper, like LOOK HOW LOW IT IS. then if you notice the back end of the car is jacked up and the rear tire is a foot off the ground. hmmmm well no crap your front is low

yeah same here, that sol is butt ugly... only thing i like about it is the lights and how they did the hood, the rest looks like bleh

I've never seen a stock for stock SRT-4 beat a EVO or a STi... I have seen a mildly tuned 4 door GSR put the hurt on a SRT-4, with a greddy turbo, back home... it was a good race but the GSR got him by a fender :devil:

Its kind of a toss up. (Not trying to start a war, please don't take it that way because alot of it is driver) I have beaten STi's on the freeway and run faster ET's than most STi's at the track. PS I'm not bragging, Alot of the other stock SRT's run high 14's to mid 15's around here. I run low 14's with a passenger. My friend in his near stock SRT beat an EVO 8 with Cobb stage 2 burn (from what he said), From a roll of course. But hell to each their own, If well all rocked the same cars it would be a boring world. But I'm never one to turn down some friendly rivalries.

Hense xxscaxx's Sig. lol. By the way I still laugh at that every time I read it. Nothing sucks more than having to get out, walk around, and roll them up when people leave them down. Hell my F'n sol has a power rear window, and its 14 years old.

no, no war intended to be started... ive just never seen it happen, id like a little rivalry :devil: let me get started on the evo, when im not in this gay sandy counrty, we could have a little drag at a HF meet sometime :thumbsup:

that would be fun fun fun!!!

i used to like racing against srt-4s at the track with my civic. ah, good times.

i actually had an srt-4 for about 2 hours.

then i got rid of it. just didnt like it.

to each their own though.

i never really had much of a fast car... the teg was quick for what it was, i was only barely beating newer GSR's... but i LOVED that car... my mom made me sell it, too many speeding violations :sleep2:

i never really had much of a fast car... the teg was quick for what it was, i was only barely beating newer GSR's... but i LOVED that car... my mom made me sell it, too many speeding violations :sleep2:

And she's content with you driving something substantially faster? LOL.

Its kind of a toss up. (Not trying to start a war, please don't take it that way because alot of it is driver) I have beaten STi's on the freeway and run faster ET's than most STi's at the track. PS I'm not bragging, Alot of the other stock SRT's run high 14's to mid 15's around here. I run low 14's with a passenger. My friend in his near stock SRT beat an EVO 8 with Cobb stage 2 burn (from what he said), From a roll of course. But hell to each their own, If well all rocked the same cars it would be a boring world. But I'm never one to turn down some friendly rivalries.

Hense xxscaxx's Sig. lol. By the way I still laugh at that every time I read it. Nothing sucks more than having to get out, walk around, and roll them up when people leave them down. Hell my F'n sol has a power rear window, and its 14 years old.

Yeaaaa you liked that didn't you? :pirate:

Archived