Which one?!?

I have a little question  

6 members have voted

1. 1. R35 or Evo 9?

• R35 GTR
    • EVO 9 MR

okay i just got done reading the article in SCC about the new GTR and i REALLY want one, plus i have a friend that said he would buy my evo from me for how much i have paid for it and take over the payments... I dont know if i should sell the evo and try to get a new GTR or just stick with the evo?!? :crazy: I have wanted a skyline ever since i can remember but same goes for the evo, my head is all twisted up like a pretzel (lol talageda nights) anyone have opinions i would greatly appreciate it... oh and whats the price supposed to be on the new GTR, that will be a HUGE factor also

Thanks for the opinions :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: also my best friend works at nissan and is in charge of the waiting list for the new GTR, he said he could put me at the top of the list if i am going to buy one...

GTR hands down, but expect to pay upwards of 70 grand for one. Road and Track did an article on it a few months ago and compared it against a porsche and a vette i think. gtr was their unanimous pick

IMHO. Just stick with the Evo for a few reasons.

- You already have a kickass Evo and some kickass plans for it to boot.

- The amount of money the GTR cost you compared to the Evo.

- Evo > GTR for the mods you CAN do currently and more than likely in the future.

The new GTR is pretty much as good as it gets. Tunings hard with it, the ECU is pretty much safeguarded from what I've heard and it doesn't apparently accept mods well. It also has a blackbox type of componet where the sport mode of the GTR cannot be engaged unless on a certified track supposivly. *Shrugs*

Its sweet dont get me wrong. But as of right now in time I'd much rather own an Evo and tune it to my liking if I had that kind of money.

I'll take the AWD with moddin abaility over a car that is pretty much as good as it gets *stock*...

But then again.. i am partial to Mitsu...

Both are awd and both are about as good as it gets in their perspective "class". Neither would stay stock I'm sure, so I find it all irrelevant.

I'd guess that you will be paying closer to 90,000 for one. I wouldn't be a single bit shocked to see a 20k markup over invoice on such a hot and long awaited item.

I also vote to stick with what you have. If you were at a more established point in your life, I may feel differently. Why would you possibly want a ridiculously high car payment? Factor in that you're in the military, and wouldn't even get to drive (or see) the car regularly. By the time you're done being shipped back and forth between home and overseas, something better will be available.

thanks for the opinions guys, i think me reading that article last night brought the little kid in me and i just was in awe because ive always wanted a GTR and i finally have a chance to get one, but with that price tag, i think ill go with my evo... if it was around 50 60k then i would think about getting it... i think i wanted to be one of the only people to have a new GTR back home...

Archived