FS: 1995 Del Sol VTEC

CleanGSR

My dad has asked me to list his del sol for sale a few places. Details below and if you think the price is high then I dare you to do some searching before posting. Very reasonable for what you get.

1995 Del Sol VTEC

B16A3 motor

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Cruise Control

107,000 miles

Things done at around 100k

New Windshield

New Timing Belt

New Water Pump

Hoses inspected

Valve Adjustment

New Tranny Fluid

New Plugs (maybe new wires too...not sure)

1 new motor mount

(other 100k service done that I don't remember....I can get the receipt if needed to list the rest)

Modifications

Subaru STI Blue Paint (WRB Color) ---- paint was done at around 100,000 miles

Jams and trunk bay done as well

Engine Bay was painted by me....engine not removed but components removed and painted underneath...slightly different shade of blue but still looks really good.

16" Bronze Rota Circuit 8's

205/45/16 Yokohama Avid H4S tires with 90% or more tread left

No-name Short Ram Intake

DC Sports 4-1 header

Ebay 2.5" exhaust

Tein S-Tech lowering springs (stock shocks)

Amber Corner lights

Car runs very strong and no known problems. Interior is in great condition with common problems (like the doors vinyl "crinkle" and wear spot in driver's seat). Asking $7500 firm.

Only have a couple of pictures but will try to get some more (plus interior and engine bay) next week if he brings it down.

aa92e129.jpg

2ace9f95.jpg

DelSol1small.jpg

DelSol3small.jpg

DelSol4small.jpg

DelSol5small.jpg

Engine Bay

2008-06-16_4.jpg

2008-06-16_3.jpg

2008-06-16_5.jpg

Interior + Trunk

2008-06-16_6.jpg

2008-06-16_7.jpg

2008-06-16_9.jpg

Wish I was around and this was around a year ago cause I'd buy it in an instant. Sounds great. Nice looking Sol.

Just wondering you got an engine pic?

have you tried posting it on SS, theres a few people looking for one. granted most of those weirdos are here, but those are the ones who already have a sol

have you tried posting it on SS, theres a few people looking for one. granted most of those weirdos are here, but those are the ones who already have a sol

look whos talkin weirdo, just cuz u were here longer doesnt make u special.

colter is special

good luck on the sale, nate (well, nate's father)! i started to hate blue on sols just prior to having mine resprayed (again, lol), but this one is the one exception. hell, i am hating blue on most cars these days.

yeah im waitin for the s2k to show up :(

I wouldn't count on that happening too soon. With about 13,000 miles on a 2001 S2000, my dad has a bit of driving to do yet before selling the S2K.

Bump.....Added more pictures to original post including engine bay, interior and trunk.

oh wow i didnt know the engine bay, jambs and trunk were painted. makes this car all that much better.

SOMEONE BUY THIS

It was so clearly said in the original post, Priscilla. Come on now.

Mad clean! Nice paint job in the bay too GSR. Wish I'd scene this before my sol. Don't get me wrong I love mine and look forward to my project but your dads would be a sweet start and obviously its been taken care of.

Thanks for all the good comments thus far. A brief history of the car......

My dad bought the car in St. Louis with a little over 40,000 miles on it about 5-6 years ago (guesstimate) I bought it 3 years ago at 75,000 and kept her for one year until about 98,000 miles. My parents bought it back at that point (and I bought the GSR) and in the past 2 years it has been driven the 9,000 miles or so to get there now. The first owner was an older lady who drove the car for about 8 years and 40,000 miles basically to get groceries and run errands. Our family has had it since her.

As with anything in our family, it has been very well taken care of. No shortcuts taken with the paintjob.....the only "mistakes" was my stupidity in getting the egay exhaust.

• 2 months later...

Archived