I'm moving :D

lceah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philly's nickname is Killadelphia for a reason :p

My cousin lives there (he's moving to FL this summer), and when I went to visit him last August, someone had gotten murdered a few hours before we got there, and 4 more over that weekend, all within a few blocks from him.

Philly is beautiful though, there's so much to do, so much cultural things going on there, aside from the murders of course.

Anyways, if you move there, I think you'll enjoy it.

Bell (is your name Bell? because everyone calls you Bell), I won't be living in my car...I have enough saved but I'll also have a job before I get there! Where do you want to move to? try to save and get a job there, I would say, but I don't know what your plans are...gl :)

yes, my last name

am saving monies myself to move to that 1/2 of the state, i am in nw pa. but i have entirely dif. motivation. i can adapt anywhere.

jobs are better there also, and yeah filthedelphia blows, mainly cuz i hate rendell and he's there, pittsburgh is nice tho :)

I see...I hope it all works out for you too :) and hey, we'll be all so close...we can hang out and watch corvettes pass by and call up Ryan to tell him hehehe

the most NW I've gone there was Harrisburg...lol I remember asking people how to get there and they told me to "take the turnpike" and I was like "huh? what's a turnpike?" lol "you are not from around here, are you?" hahaha

hehe thanks...it was ok because I parked on the side and got out and then I noticed something moving in the distant trees and I was like ya, I'm getting out before getting attacked by a bird lol

screw it if alot of the freeways use the Ipass just run through them you get so many freebies a year lol...WI isnt that far lol..it'll be so worth it cause you get to meet me lol..plus im going to give you lots of caffeine ;)

I've done enough running away from law loool

hehe it would be awesome to meet you and could have a jammin time hehehe trance likers :D I'll show you what real trance is all about haha jk about this part!

LOL @ caffeine hahaha

aw thanks Dan :) I hope it works out for you with your moving too...If I can do anything, let me know because now I'll have some experience moving across the country...and if you will be moving to Cali, then I know Cali areas, even the spots where the cops are loool

Im not worried about cops, lol, just ask Rick. I drive slow, lol. I like to just kinda cruise. I would mainly be worried about where to live and having a job that payed kind of decent. Thanks for your help too. If you need a place to crash on your way across country, My house is open.

lol Siirr, I believe you...I would so want to hear you spin! What's your #1 favorite song?

Dan, there is big demand for people with your degree here! There are too many companies needing people like you! You would have no problem finding a good paying job imo and I've been here working in many places for years now...Let me know when you decide to start looking for a job and I'll show you the sample resume or make you one! and give you a list of alllll the good recruiters I know around here to email your resume to! :D and thanks and can't wait to drive to your place and hooonk and say heeeey Dan! come on out and let's go to the HF meeeeet hehe :D

Also, there are too many places up for rent...you can get a room with it's own bathroom easily with a good price, if you are not too picky about location...craigslist is great at that!

GOOD LUCK! I used to live out in So.Cal... I know all about the stupid traffic and silly weather that everyone thinks is perfect. I live in TN now and hate it. Memphis isn't the greatest place in TN to live though, either... I moved to Chicago a while back.. lived there for a year and a half... BEST year and a half of my life. I'm looking to move again because as I said, Memphis sucks. Haha. Good job finding a job first! A lot of people rush into it and find a job after they move. [i'm guilty, I did that when moving to Chi-town.] I hope everything works out for you! I'm sure you'll like it there.. HUGE culture change. Definitely different from So.Cal. Philly is beautiful too. I hope you have fun and find what you're looking for.

When I go through tollbooths I always say I don't have any cash. They don't send bills if you're out of state.

nice "ride" :laugh:

:heart:

Archived