tattoos

Sapphyre

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tat sucked. From shoulder blade to shoulder blade, top is about even with my arm pits, goes 1/3 of the way or so down my back. Majority of it is red and I reacted to it. Still need to go get it touched up.

The tat looks better when I'm tan. The eagle is not colored so covering it with sunblock makes it look awesome since it is paler than the skin surrounding the shield.

being tan is overrated. i embrace my pale irish (non-ginger) skin :p

good call on the sunblock. i put baby sunblock on my tattoos still to keep the fading away.

• 2 weeks later...

This is now for piercings too, since I just got the other side of my lip done for my snakebite. Notice the one spike/one ball? The new one is a ball, and i just had forgotten to change one to match the other, lol.

me-3.jpg

nose ring, tongue ring, second hole in right ear (only wear earrings occasionally in first hole, then have 3 others that always have studs in them). monroe can't be seen in this pic. making a stupid face:

tongue.jpg

the cherries, since the nautical stars and swallows made it into the thread earlier:

cherries.jpg

Archived