My Build Thread

solinmysol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He isn't going to sell it because I have a plan!! we're going to need 2 black ski masks, 2 pair of rubber gloves then we go find on of these....

I'll get one of these...

GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

this one is yours.....

minigun2_nr.jpg

then we'll head here....

bank.jpg

rest is self explanatory :ninja:

He isn't going to sell it because I have a plan!! we're going to need 2 black ski masks, 2 pair of rubber gloves then we go find on of these....

I'll get one of these...

GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

this one is yours.....

minigun2_nr.jpg

then we'll head here....

bank.jpg

rest is self explanatory :ninja:

hahaha thanks cinci.....

hey guys..... I am thinking about ripping this idea off lol..... i have an extra bumper that needs some tlc, i was thinking about copying the single aux hole idea on the sol with the mugen replica front in the team rice tribute vid....... what do you guys think?

video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...videoid=4306337

That was a sick vid but I still dont know what aux setup you're talking about?

the beginning..... when it says "must come to an end" it flashes to a gold mugen front bumper with one aux on the pass side

I hate it lol. But that's just me.

I like symmetry.

agreed. then you always get the "its functional." well thats great its functional but it still looks f*cking retarded

agreed. then you always get the "its functional." well thats great its functional but it still looks f*cking retarded

true dat..... i really think im getting a good bit of airflow through there though is the only problem..... so its either no aux light(s) or one lol

or get a nice bumper like mine so you have air flow and it doesnt look like ass

i was referring to a good bit of airflow through the aux hole alone..... my filter that runs to my turbo inlet is located right behind my radiator, i took a little fan one day and put it close to the aux hole on that side and could feel air going directly to the filter....

or get a nice bumper like mine so you have air flow and it doesnt look like ass

Or you could have a "custom" one like mine... big chunk missing from the front bumper cover conveniently where the air filter sits. (Thanks to a small animal that was too quick to see in the middle of the night >_< ... at least I'll have a fresh bumper cover on there again soon enough.)

Or you could have a "custom" one like mine... big chunk missing from the front bumper cover conveniently where the air filter sits. (Thanks to a small animal that was too quick to see in the middle of the night >_< ... at least I'll have a fresh bumper cover on there again soon enough.)

hahaha actually i do!

opossum + 45 mph = :(

hahaha actually i do!

opossum + 45 mph = :(

ahh! our sol's are soul mates (sorry, i'm not cheesy enough tonight to say sol mates)! mine was 60-70mph, though, and the little animal was much too fast to be an opossum (from my experience). i saw nothing until the very last moment... people have decided it was probably a fox :(. just have to wet sand the "new" bumper cover (until then, it sits on my stairs :laugh:) and get some more clear coat so she can be fixed again...

ahh! our sol's are soul mates (sorry, i'm not cheesy enough tonight to say sol mates)! mine was 60-70mph, though, and the little animal was much too fast to be an opossum (from my experience). i saw nothing until the very last moment... people have decided it was probably a fox :( . just have to wet sand the "new" bumper cover (until then, it sits on my stairs :laugh: ) and get some more clear coat so she can be fixed again...

what did you re spray it with?

what did you re spray it with?

?

I have leftover color from when I had it painted the gold that it is... The bumper cover just came in late last week, and due to the heat wave I had no desire to wet sand it. Might get to that on Sunday.

Archived