My Build Thread

solinmysol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can get covers done in 110% gloss black powder for about $60.00! :thumbsup:

lol how many times did i ask you to hook me up! and thats not shipped!

I finally figured out my drag radial problem :)

Hoping to get to the track next weekend

lol how many times did i ask you to hook me up! and thats not shipped!

I finally figured out my drag radial problem :)

Hoping to get to the track next weekend

That statement is useless with out pics and slip! :thumbsup:

wtf you're b-series on boost and haven't made it into the 12's yet? or are you so close you can taste it?

there's a b18c1 swapped em1 here in town on factory internals with a peakboost kit and on dr's he's pounding down 13.1's and stuff. you're WAY lighter than that. LOL. the driver of the em1 alone weighs 290.

wtf you're b-series on boost and haven't made it into the 12's yet? or are you so close you can taste it?

there's a b18c1 swapped em1 here in town on factory internals with a peakboost kit and on dr's he's pounding down 13.1's and stuff. you're WAY lighter than that. LOL. the driver of the em1 alone weighs 290.

I ran it before my build, and ran a 13.77 on all season tires lol

Now i have around 65 more hp, a lighter vehicle, and will have drag radials lol so.... I should. I am being modest.

luckily I am about 120lbs lighter than him too lol

You should be hitting 12's on dr's then lol.

also, I am going to a track that from what my friends say isnt "an ice rink that people call a track"

the track in my old home town produced rather terrible times, even people on slicks had hard times with traction...... I will be going to Summit Motorsports raceway in norwalk ohio.... I have heard nothing but great things about the track there.

track prep is crucial.

a friend of mine has a k-series eh2 that goes 13.2 on motor. he generally pulls a 1.9 60' on drag radials at this one particular track, which is good

but when we went to a track in florida that is notorious for GARBAGE prep, he brought his slicks along. he could only pull a 1.9 60' on slicks with a 100 shot in addition to existing mods (suspension/intake/header/intake manifold/k-pro/exhaust)

track prep is crucial.

a friend of mine has a k-series eh2 that goes 13.2 on motor. he generally pulls a 1.9 60' on drag radials at this one particular track, which is good

but when we went to a track in florida that is notorious for GARBAGE prep, he brought his slicks along. he could only pull a 1.9 60' on slicks with a 100 shot in addition to existing mods (suspension/intake/header/intake manifold/k-pro/exhaust)

amen!

rember though my sol auto-x ready with me in it when i corner weighted it came in at 2418# and that's with a built z6 just w/o the turbo kit yet...But the short wheel base makes up for it a bit and helps it hook alot better.

Good news and bad news..... Bad news first..... i have to sell my sol :(

Got a letter today and I have to pay a random ass hospital bill and start payments on my loans for school....... :(

Good news..... break in is well over...... and I took the sol to the track for the first time tonight...... ran 13.6 my best time at 105 mph.......on street tires......:) no traction sucks!

I am so angry that i am forced to sell my baby.........

I just put over 7500 dollars into it...... to drive it for less than 900 miles.......

I will probably put it up for sale tomorrow..... 7500 anyone? :(

Good news and bad news..... Bad news first..... i have to sell my sol :(

Got a letter today and I have to pay a random ass hospital bill and start payments on my loans for school....... :(

Good news..... break in is well over...... and I took the sol to the track for the first time tonight...... ran 13.6 my best time at 105 mph.......on street tires......:) no traction sucks!

I am so angry that i am forced to sell my baby.........

I just put over 7500 dollars into it...... to drive it for less than 900 miles.......

I will probably put it up for sale tomorrow..... 7500 anyone? :(

dylan on ss is looking, though i dont think he wants one as modified as yours.

quick edit, sux, sorry to hear you have to sell :(

Archived