My Build Thread

solinmysol

You, sir, seem to have some sort of television device blocking your radio. I know whats its like to have to drive with no music, and it kinda sucks. I would try to move that television device so that the radio can be accessible and tunage would be achieved.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You, sir, seem to have some sort of television device blocking your radio. I know whats its like to have to drive with no music, and it kinda sucks. I would try to move that television device so that the radio can be accessible and tunage would be achieved.

hahahaha

nah tuneage comes from my mp3 player and is controlled through that tele. lol

You mean...YOU CAN HAS NO RADIO ACCESS!?!?!?!?!?

yeah I can..... I dont though.... raido's lame! haha 90% of the time i has no music, i just listen to my BOV :)

I has seen no dirt

What kinda tele device you got thurr anyways? I want one with XM, Nav, dvd player, and hard drive for under $1K

have fun with that.

I has seen no dirt

What kinda tele device you got thurr anyways? I want one with XM, Nav, dvd player, and hard drive for under $1K

Its a lilliput 7 inch touch screen... powered by a pc i am re building right now and running to an amp for my 6 1/2's

and its all dusty.... I need to get down and dirty and clean it up!

yeah I can..... I dont though.... raido's lame! haha 90% of the time i has no music, i just listen to my BOV :)

sigh... if i had a BOV to listen to, i'd never leave my car.. sooo sessy sounding, can think of only one other sound that makes me as w... nm

sigh... if i had a BOV to listen to, i'd never leave my car.. sooo sessy sounding, can think of only one other sound that makes me as w... nm

haha i actually get that a lot.... seriously lol even ladies who dont know about cars!

no kidding

I can find them $1200+, but I need to find a good deal somewhurr

holy cow.... thats insane....

Update:

I just got my Valve cover stripped and sanded..... might throw on a coat of paint tonight!

What's insane? The fact that you have one and you're not telling me where you got it or for what price or what it does?

Do you have a friend who finds stuff that has fallen off the back of trucks?

What's insane? The fact that you have one and you're not telling me where you got it or for what price or what it does?

Do you have a friend who finds stuff that has fallen off the back of trucks?

haha oh... lilliput touch's are only like 450 bucks new.... i dont know anything about navigation and stuff though.... and you could put a dvd player in your trunk.... like my pc :)

Send me your floormats, they're so clean and legible... :(

:) I am very proud of how clean they are..... ive been thinking about taking them out so they stay nice! lol

his interior is clean as hell. a new paint job and it would look new.

pshh! my paint is flawless... minus my front bumper, and I havnt had time to change it out yet!

:) I am very proud of how clean they are..... ive been thinking about taking them out so they stay nice! lol

You should. I could never find anything other than those ugly striped things, so I'm stuck with my worn out looking mats :(

Egay has some nice TV touchscreen's with DVD/CD player built in, a really cool interface and a motorized screen with GPS (with US Maps) for around $450. Add a car pc and you're set. They have some of the same deal without the GPS for around $250.

I dont need motorized. I'd just put it in the dual compartment the way my stock 6 disc changer was b4. And I want XM too. Still got another 2 years on the subscription.

Want this > Pioneer

Sorry for thread jack.

Solinmysol. What capabilities does that have?

BTW, I'm just gonna call you "SIMS" now

I dont need motorized. I'd just put it in the dual compartment the way my stock 6 disc changer was b4. And I want XM too. Still got another 2 years on the subscription.

Want this > Pioneer

Sorry for thread jack.

any and everything you can think of....lol i have a big stack of input wires behind the dash lol

SIMS....hmmm....sweet!

Want this > Pioneer

Sorry for thread jack.

They have both styles on there for about the same price. Motorized single din and regular Double Din screens.

Archived