Who's on AIM?

Kristin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CivicRacingGirl7

Almost always have an away message up, even if I am around... it's easier than listening to people complain when I don't feel like talking to them.

CivicRacingGirl7

Almost always have an away message up, even if I am around... it's easier than listening to people complain when I don't feel like talking to them.

True. Well even if I don't have an away msg up, I'll just ignore them, and pretend I'm not there.

wow then how come you guys sign on? lol

I'm almost never on AIM because I get a lot of messages at the same time and can't keep up lol...my friends can get very chatty to put it nicely lol and I don't like blocking and all that weird stuff of having two screen names and checking everyone with the other and all that stuff lol

In case someone needs to talk to me, or someone I like, lol. It's not like I ignore everyone, just a few certain ppl, like my ex for instance.

Pretty much.

There is at least a handful of friends that I IM whenever I'm at the computer. They're used to the away message being up so they know that if I don't respond I'm not at the computer.

Lina - if you sign on and keep an away message up, you won't have to deal with the problem of your friends IM'ing you and being too chatty lol :thumbsup:

you are right, Ashley...it's just that I feel bad lol they always have such dramatic drama (that I hate) going on...I usually am the one calming them down and telling them to stop taking everything so seriously lol

• 2 months later...

Archived