Who's on AIM?

Kristin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a sec...you all passed out? LOL...I just got back from being out and I think I had too much to drink (for a work nite). SCREW WORK! start at a respectable 1030...*sigh*

Reminds me of when I was in Hawaii...I'd drunk dial everyone back home to wake them up for work...GOOD TIMES!

Lexi that was you? It wasn't your number showing up...

lol Colter drunk dialed me twice and left two messages saying "hey Liiina...call us back because we are sweeeett!" lol I called back and he didn't pick up...I left him a message asking how many drinks he had had lol

drunk dial me...I'll keep you entertained on the phone! I like making drunk people laugh hehehe

drunk dial, ha! when i be drinking i usually can't find my phone and spend the whole next day calling it to try and find it. i've found it in the freezer, the bushes, other peoples cars and one time it was in the bathtub

noyrex on aim, i always have it on but only i'm only active late at night

i havent called you yet lina... i was talking about next thursday when i go out with cartel. but i might call you tonight- had a pretty crap day so i'm hittin the bottle tonight. lol

Archived