So how fast is that new GT-R?

BuddySol

According to Edmunds: 3.3 seconds to 60.

Jalopnik Article

We know you want the numbers and we're not going to waste your time. Neither is Nissan. Its 2009 GT-R hits 60 mph in 3.3 seconds, quicker than the last Dodge Viper, Corvette Z06 and Porsche 911 Turbo we tested. Keep your foot pinned, and after another tap on the upshift paddle it will clear the quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds at more than 120 mph.

:heart: :heart: 2008_Nissan_GT-R.jpg:heart: :heart:

now if i had a really sticky tire on the back of my bike instead of a street tire, then im sure id have no problem beating 3.0. i would just have to worry about keeping the front end down

Still, the top speed's gotta be pretty low, relatively speaking.

The 350Z hits higher top speeds, and has better handling, just accelerates slower.

This made me lol. 350Z....better handling than the new GTR? An S2000 handles better than a 350Z and there's no way that either can handle with the awd GTR.

I meant the NISMO, should have said that, but you're still right about the GTR being faster.....and obviously AWD is going to have better handling....hmmm, maybe I was thinking about an older model?

From Car and Driver

Skyline

0-to-60-mph time of 3.5 seconds

The 186-mph top speed occurs at redline in sixth gear.

NISMO Z

5.2 seconds to 60 mph

Top speed (drag limited, C/D est): 152 mph

There aren't too many cars that can get 0-60 in 3 seconds or less. Mostly bikes. Maybe the Saleen, McLaren F1, hooked up Enzo???

I pulled mine top speed spec off a website... www.r35gtr.com or something. An official site for the new GTR and from what I can tell the mph time was actually tested on an already released Japanese GTR. But......the new GTR is one of the few cars that (I think) is going to be unchanged when brought to the US.

Screw 0-60 times

This car is the 4th fastest production car EVER around the ring

EVER

It's faster than the:

-Buggati Veyron

- Z06 Corvette

- CGT

- Zonda F

- Koenigsegg CCR

- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

and a ton more

They say that if the car were priced on performance figures alone, it should cost over $400,000

Archived