So how fast is that new GT-R?

BuddySol

I'd love to see you drive the first two home and get caught in a rain storm. Ultima GTR is incredible though, however the new GTR will be pretty plush inside with nice stereo, interior, etc.... so it's imnpressive that it is in 4th in front of all those others considering that it would be comfrotable on a long trip too.

I mean...the GTR is a monster, but could easily be daily driven without getting annoying and would be very practical, even year round. So.....GTR for a daily driver and Ultima GTR for the weekend car and I'm set.

I've been reading up on this beast.

Automobile Magazine said that, driven back to back in the North Loop of the 'ring, they prefer the handling and steering of the GTR to the porshe 911. The only bad things they had to say about it:

--Not exactly sold on the looks (neither am I but they're obviously highly functional)

--The suspension, even on comfort, is a bit stiff.

There's also going to be a "black box" to make sure retuning the engine is nigh-impossible, and doing so completely voids the warranty. So it'll take a bit before teh l33t h4xx0rs figure that stuff out.

Archived