disneyland

Nancy

Those pictures brought a smile to this old timer. I mean, they are funny. Especially the one with the finger in the nose.

I'm gonna be there in a few weeks. Haven't gone in a long time.

Check out my thread in the meets section. It'd be great if you could meet up with us on Christmas eve.

real cure kid nancy. looks like he had a great time.

Yes Real cure kid lol...no, but really nice pics and looks like you two had a great time...the sky flowers look cool too

thanks for the comments, guys. he loved the fireworks, whenever he saw a set he liked he would clap his hands.

TS John- hit me up when youre in the area. ill pm you my number and maybe we can meet up, that would be cool.

You should have met up with BuddySol. He works there part time and has been working there for a few years.:thumbsup: he would have hooked you up with some mickey ears.

I hate Disneyland. lol. Actually, I just got back from the parks right now...figured might as well see the castle since this is the first year it was all lit up - pictures don't do it justice.

Beautiful kid Nancy. Sometimes it takes a smiling kid to make my day at work...should have stopped by - would have given you a 1st time visit button for the little one...maybe an autographed photo or two of some characters. Who knows...maybe even one of the gazillion "Disneyland Hotel" pens I have sitting around my desk. :laugh:

Archived