Official 2007 HF Awards Category Suggestions

CRG7

As 2007 comes to a close, let's reflect on the year we've had on HF. Do not post nominations in this thread, simply post up category suggestions. A few are included below to start it off. Legitimate suggestions will be added to the first post here, so check back before you post any other suggestions. A nomination thread will be posted after the categories are determined.

- Best Thread

- Most Helpful Member

- Most Knowledgeable Member

- Biggest Post Whore

- Best Ride (Honda/Acura)

- Best Ride (Other)

- Favorite Moderator

- Most Missed Member

- Most / Best Modifications

- Best Noob

- Biggest Attention Whore

- Worst Thread

- Biggest Fraud

most modifications?

Threw best in there as an option as well. Maybe two separate categories, we'll see. Quantity doesn't always mean quality :thumbsup:

there should be a "nicect white EJ6 w/5 lug conversion" category. just a suggestion.

hahahaha

we could always have a biggest fraud category, but i think we all know who that would go to (in honor of your sig LOL)

hahahaha

we could always have a biggest fraud category, but i think we all know who that would go to (in honor of your sig LOL)

Lol. That would be great. We could even send out a trophy titled HF Biggest Liar of 2007 to send to the winner.....whoever that may be :crazy:

And who are all of these people posting now? I don't know any of them. HF is becoming FTL, and fast. If things continue, lots of valuable members will be lost.

thats my favorite quote. who are these new people???? i dont know them so it must be bad!! AH NEW PEOPLE ASKING QUESTIONS?!?!?!?! and of course end it with lots of valuable members will be lost, yeah dramaaaaa.

what do you expect, its a forum, of course people are going to join and ask questions, thats how it keeps going.

damn i hate this kid. sorry for the run off. but yes good category

lol, you're up for a good run then vr, since i was on a lockdown spree earlier. and no, unlocking, posting, and then locking again does not count towards your tally :-P

lol, you're up for a good run then vr, since i was on a lockdown spree earlier. and no, unlocking, posting, and then locking again does not count towards your tally :-P

i dont need to cheat, only did that once.. but not to raise lock counts..

Screw you, Jordan. I wasn't a f*cking voter and could care less about Al Gore OR George W's voting.

As for me, I sorta' fracked myself when I sold the WS6. I could probably win a couple of the categorys LOL.

Archived