Official 2007 HF Awards Category Suggestions

CRG7

I think the category should be best modification (not plural).

Most modifications doesn't work too well. You can't really nominate and vote in that category since it's nothing more than counting who actually has the most mods.

And that sorta falls into another category for SOME members here..

IE; biggest liar. LOL.

Screw you, Jordan. I wasn't a f*cking voter and could care less about Al Gore OR George W's voting.

As for me, I sorta' fracked myself when I sold the WS6. I could probably win a couple of the categorys LOL.

er what? huh

Screw you, Jordan. I wasn't a f*cking voter and could care less about Al Gore OR George W's voting.

As for me, I sorta' fracked myself when I sold the WS6. I could probably win a couple of the categorys LOL.

like what?

xxscaxx has the best non honda period.

you might have had the most assholish vehicle, but beyond that, i dunno. :p

biggest rice (tongue in cheek - which member has the ugliest ride)

instead of "best" modification, how about a most unique mod category?

most posts containing images of kittahs

Or you can just cruch my ideas. like so...

stressrelief.jpg

most smileys used in one post?

:banned2: :banned: :wink::unsure::sleep2::ninja::zorro::sorcerer::ninja::geek::nuke::luck:-_-:pirate:>_<o:):devil::drew: :glare: :sleep: omg :stupid

aww weak

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

I think I'd be a contender in the "most unique mod" with my ethernet port/switch security system setup.

oooh i have something in my car that has never been put in a car before, atleast not like this. i did it this summer, but i'll take some pics/vids when i get back home

RIght, but as far as uniqueness, I've seen car PC's before. Show me one other person who's rigged Cat5e wire, and an ethernet port as a security device for ingnition kill, fuel cutoff, dummy switch and engine compartment fuse blower. I guess we'll leave it to the voters

VOTE NATE '07

RIght, but as far as uniqueness, I've seen car PC's before. Show me one other person who's rigged Cat5e wire, and an ethernet port as a security device for ingnition kill, fuel cutoff, dummy switch and engine compartment fuse blower. I guess we'll leave it to the voters

VOTE NATE '07

me = mjisnotonlythekingofpopowned.jpg

oh yeah, well my blue windshield wipers were cool. lol. not really

You wouldn't win that because changing cars is not de-ricifying. I'd be a contender in most de-ricified too...with my teg.

No joke, wingmaster flash.

JFWY. :D

Archived