• Temporary Ban
    • IP Ban
    • None Of The Above (Explain Below)

RE: EBP_EM1

What to do with EBP_EM1?

OPTION 1

What Did He Do?

I have no idea wat EBP_EM1 did, so I can not give a fair answer.

OPTION 2

Temporary Ban

Give EBP_EM1 a break from HondaForums and let him think about how he is acting.

OPTION 3

IP Ban

I've given EBP_EM1 a fair chance, but he is just too much now.

OPTION 4

None Of The Above

I have another idea, let me tell you about it.

--

I personally say IP ban! I truthfully gave Billy a shot, you can even ask Dan, 90IntegraC1, about it. When I first joined HondaForums, I was a little sketchy about the active member count being so low, Dan told me to give it a shot, that once I get known on the forum, it is a lot better. I enjoy this forum very much, met some cool people through here and I like the smaller, tighter, community. Earlier in my membership, I told Dan about a few people I disliked on the forum, Billy being one of them. Dan stuck up for Billy, I decided to give the kid another shot, because Dan has good judgement. Well, he was fine for a bit, but now he is back at it. Every other post out of him is a smart ass or unneccessary comment. I have personally had enough. I have been banned from multiple forums, because there comes a time when I feel the time has come to raise hell and get banned or get someone banned. A few F-Body forums I got banned from after my ex-girlfriend and I broke up, she was a fellow F-Body owner; pretty obvious, the men took he female side and I got the boot. I did act out of control though. A few others I got banned from for stupid arguements, but mainly within close friends who turned out to be not so good. Pretty much every forum I was banned from, I am back on and posting with no issues. Well, I guess this is my time in my HondaForums membership to put it on the line. If I get banned, it was nice to know you all, I enjoyed it while it lasted. I know I have not been on the forum as long as Billy, but it seems as if he's caused a lot more crap then I have. I am not trying to cause a scene, I am not trying to get this thread locked, because I think it is a purposeful poll. I just really do not know how the moderators are going to feel. I am trying to make this as civil and mature as possible without causing a scene, but I am getting sick of seeing all these negative posts from a very frequent poster. Anyways, let's see where this goes.

-Rob

In a nut shell Nancy, he is acting like an butthead. Just read a few recent threads, mainly a few of the ones started by me. Another member said he is acting like this towards everyone, but I personally notice it really hard in my threads. He always tends to say the same things which are doing nothing but stirrng things up. They are inappropriate for someone who does not know all sides of the story, even though I've stated the majority of my sides of the story before, but he continues to push. It is even more inappropriate, in my opinion, for such a small, tight knit, group of frequent posters that we have on here. Maybe on Honda-Tech this can fly and other larger forums, but this is supposed to be a safe zone.

He has become a complete douche in about every single thread. He has been rattling off toward all of the regular members (not just newbies) including myself, airjordan, and others. He's a freakin' PMS'ing prick who goes through stages like this when is giner get's hurt. It get's old and even when he didn't act like this he never input anything useful. The forum has been so much better without him the last week or so. I don't know that these threads have any impact, but if my input mattered, I"d say IP Ban. This is far from the first time he's acted like this.

What to do with EBP_EM1?

OPTION 1

What Did He Do?

I have no idea wat EBP_EM1 did, so I can not give a fair answer.

OPTION 2

Temporary Ban

Give EBP_EM1 a break from HondaForums and let him think about how he is acting.

OPTION 3

IP Ban

I've given EBP_EM1 a fair chance, but he is just too much now.

OPTION 4

None Of The Above

I have another idea, let me tell you about it.

--

Earlier in my membership, I told Dan about a few people I disliked on the forum, Billy being one of them.

lol....I bet I was on that list.

Well, I guess this is my time in my HondaForums membership to put it on the line. If I get banned, it was nice to know you all, I enjoyed it while it lasted.

\-Rob

You won't be banned for a thread like this. At most, you'd be warned, but like you said this is a tight-knit group of people who I"d say are all friends with each other in some sort of way. You are too big a part of that group to be kicked out for something so minor. You may not have been a member as long as Billy, but you've contributed leaps and bounds more than him.

I dont really care, its up to the mods, but he has been a d1ck in the past to me personally but I just brush dat kat off my shoulders on be gone with it. And well he's a pr1ck to everyone else on here too so the power is to the mods

You're so banned now, Rob.... why would this thread cause you to be banned? You should know by now that we're more lax than that around here.

As for Billy, we've had many members act like this in the past, and currently. I could name about a handful of users right now who have similarly irritating behavior. If we were to ban (aka, permanently suspend) every user that anyone has a problem with, there would be no one left on the forum.

Simply ignore him if the problem persists. If he continues like this, he'll feel the wrath of us moderators sooner or later, so no need to worry. Don't get yourself into trouble by constantly flaming or anything of the sort.

lol....I bet I was on that list.

Quite possibly, but you came off that list a while ago if you were. I just distinctly remember Billy, because he always talked a lot of crap for having a stock EM1.

I just brush dat kat off my shoulders on be gone with it.

I rarely do that, I usually stick with first impressions with people, but I am more lenient on the internet, because I know a lot of stuff can be misinterpreted. But I don't give more then two chances, he screwed up, in my book, game over with him.

.... why would this thread cause you to be banned?

This particular thread wouldn't, but this is how it usually begins, haha!

Don't get yourself into trouble by constantly flaming or anything of the sort.

But I love flaming...:( lol

exactly.. i have a 4x4 civic Si.

because that's a horrible thing to have.

great handling, maneuverability, and ride height are frackin horrible for my daily driver. exactly.

Having a stock height domestic is okay, but having a stock height import that you claim to work on is not! I went from stock height domestic to a fairly low EH2, suspension being the first thing done after the motor swap. Great handling? Since when is a stock Civic great at handling? Since when is body roll great? Stiffer, lower, suspension will make it more maneuverable, dumbass, easier to f*cking handle. You don't have to be dumped, because then you might be hurting your handling, but being stock isn't doing crap. Stop trying to act tough when you just called your car that you love to wrench on stock and a daily driver. Your Si being stock, it shouldn't need any "wrenching," because it should be reliable as f*ck, and we all know you haven't done crap but gotten wheels to show off your wheel gap.

It's not even worth acknowledging his existence anymore. I say temp ban because maybe that'll make him realize that there's no reason for him to be here.

Everything he says is just an attack and a restatement of his own narrow opinions.

If he doesn't understand that by the time he comes back, then he should be banned permanently.

I don't think the mods here realize how much this is going on. He's gotten on someone's case in almost every thread.

Most specifically compuvision02. Everytime he starts a thread, EBP_EM1 throws out the same ignorant statements:

"dont care.. you suck. "

"good luck with that, tard. "

"you mean pay someone else to build so you can abuse it on a track. "

"ha... that shouldn't be a problem if you knew how to work on your own car. "

...just to name a few.

He's been a tool for as long as I know him. Obviously I'm gonna' side with Rob and Nate on this one.

Dunno what crawled up his ass and died. I was cranky for the longest time but I was also working obscenely long shifts at work doing service. Now that I've stepped out of that level of service, I've become much more relaxed. I only snap on people who warrant it.

Oh, and I should note.

As much sh*t as he talks about doing sh*t to his valve cover, and planning for stuff here and there and saving for a k-swap and this and that and the other ..

I've done more to my car in a month than he has to his in the entire time he's been here. And I'll I've done is 98 tails, amber corners on the 97 front, CAI, removal of POS axleback, 98 front and .. yea, I'm still on stock suspension.

Archived