Manliest Man

TS John

Saw this dude drivin' on the highway last weekend so I pulled up next to him and had my buddy take some pics. He's prolly the manliest man ever. He saw my friend taking pictures of him, so my friend gave him a thumbs up. The dude just looked at him through his sunglasses with his huge beard, nodded once, and turned back to the road. He was going about 85 mph too...

1201071452.jpg

1201071453.jpg

1201071453c.jpg

1201071453b.jpg

1201071453a.jpg

nothing beats seeing some hilljack driving down the freeway with a deer strapped to the hood of his beat up rusted out station wagon though. unfortunately I failed to own a camera at that time, but I am certain others have taken such pics.

manly would be a guy driving a humvee down the highway with a bunch of iraqis strapped to the hood and back.

at least they can shoot back.

yeah i wouldnt call this guy manly, just a frickin redneck.

lol. everyone who meets my fiance thinks he's the manliest guy they've ever met. its kinda funny- even the guys i know jokingly say that they'd want to marry him too just because of how masculine he is. im sad though- he's not going hunting this year, so no fresh venison for me.

lol thats not been the manliest man thats just rednecks been rednecks. A true man is formal, curtious and can pleasure a women. yeah thats a true man

word. a real man also stands up for what he believes in. Men's Health had some article on this awhile back.

What the hell happened in here?

"A true man expresses his feelings and reads men's health." What kind of crap is that? I post up some funny pictures I take as a joke and people get all philosophical about what a real man is?

What the hell happened in here?

"A true man expresses his feelings and reads men's health." What kind of crap is that? I post up some funny pictures I take as a joke and people get all philosophical about what a real man is?

i think alot of us arent amused by the slaughter of deer. this is the 21st century, you think that guy needed to kill them to survive? no. its a redneck sport, bottomline. i play the wii when im bored, some people kill things.

i think alot of us arent amused by the slaughter of deer. this is the 21st century, you think that guy needed to kill them to survive? no. its a redneck sport, bottomline. i play the wii when im bored, some people kill things.

since we are on this philosophical BS: you are wrong. Because of urban sprawl, the destruction of habitat and the stigma and fear of animal kingdom predators: hunting is now required to maintain the population of deer. Most of the natural predators to deer have been driven out by civilization so that the more docile deer, and thus more acceptable in habitats surrounding humans, have multiplied in explosive numbers. The excessive numbers have lead to record numbers of deer vs car incidents and human injuries and deaths, nuisance deer that live right in the middle of urban areas and get into trash cans and houses and cause general mayhem (anyone remember the recent incidents of deer inside restaurants and shopping malls), and deer dying by the thousands due to starvation.

Bottom line, since people have driven out the predators that thin the herd, humans must replace the position of predator with hunters.

since we are on this philosophical BS: you are wrong. Because of urban sprawl, the destruction of habitat and the stigma and fear of animal kingdom predators: hunting is now required to maintain the population of deer. Most of the natural predators to deer have been driven out by civilization so that the more docile deer, and thus more acceptable in habitats surrounding humans, have multiplied in explosive numbers. The excessive numbers have lead to record numbers of deer vs car incidents and human injuries and deaths, nuisance deer that live right in the middle of urban areas and get into trash cans and houses and cause general mayhem (anyone remember the recent incidents of deer inside restaurants and shopping malls), and deer dying by the thousands due to starvation.

Bottom line, since people have driven out the predators that thin the herd, humans must replace the position of predator with hunters.

lol seriously now...what did you study? or what do you read? lol (I'm asking a real question btw :) )

TS John, can anyone do that in MD or is there a requirement or something? I have friends who go hunting and they don't get deers or anything lol

lol seriously now...what did you study? or what do you read? lol (I'm asking a real question btw :) )

TS John, can anyone do that in MD or is there a requirement or something? I have friends who go hunting and they don't get deers or anything lol

I am a sponge for random knowledge. I spend entirely too much time on the internet reading random crap... and my wife works for the state department of natural resources.

I am a sponge for random knowledge. I spend entirely too much time on the internet reading random crap... and my wife works for the state department of natural resources.

theres no way to know whether he was trying to help or just be a crazy redneck. the bearded dude with a pickup overflowing with dead deer doesnt exactly scream, "im here to help!"

Archived