Manliest Man

TS John

local police around here are being allowed to kill deer they find eating neighbourhood flowers ... but then again, we're a redneck state [and im damned proud of it too!] and people will always hunt around here regardless of if they have a permit or not. just for the record, i f*cking hate deer. they're pests and an annoyance i could live without, but they do taste pretty good when they're thrown on the bbq.

...at least the guy photographed wasn't killing doe's. at this time of year most of the doe's haven't yet weaned their summer offspring.

local police around here are being allowed to kill deer they find eating neighbourhood flowers ... but then again, we're a redneck state [and im damned proud of it too!] and people will always hunt around here regardless of if they have a permit or not. just for the record, i f*cking hate deer. they're pests and an annoyance i could live without, but they do taste pretty good when they're thrown on the bbq.

...at least the guy photographed wasn't killing doe's. at this time of year most of the doe's haven't yet weaned their summer offspring.

its our fault from overpopulation and constant development expansion of the land that these deer have no where to go anymore. we have only ourselves to blame for the problem.

Archived