h22 questions

chris_agu28

Personally, if I were going H, I'd ditch the H22 block completely and go H23. I'd also either go ITR trans or keep a D trans built to my likings. I hate the feel of the H trans. I will look it up, but I was positive it used something different when it came to linkage. I think it is a damn shift cable.

this is why you dont have a sweet NA or turbo H22..while others who do use what i have said.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lmao @ Velocifero.

What a tool.

Nah, SolLes just has a boosted D powered Sol that'd probably womp on quite a few more cars than one would expect.

edit* dont tell me im getting under your skin AGAIN? youre too easy. anyway back on topic, im gonna go ahead and trust the people who actually have a h22 and have them built up over someone who's never even owned one and doesnt know what theyre talking about. no brainer there.

What do ya know, I was right lol.

That's what it was, I hated the way the trans felt having a cable instead of an actual metal rod for linkage.

Dude, I don't have a "sweet ass H22" because I don't want one. H22 is for teh ghey.

its funny how you say its for teh ghey when you made a thread with a video of one saying it was going to be your next build

and after reading all of this, i have decided to get a k20. also on the fact of i always wanted a 6 speed tranny.

is the k20 tranny geared pretty well? since we are already discussing trannys. I can't believe there was a fight on my thread, man i didn't expect that.....

and after reading all of this, i have decided to get a k20. also on the fact of i always wanted a 6 speed tranny.

is the k20 tranny geared pretty well? since we are already discussing trannys. I can't believe there was a fight on my thread, man i didn't expect that.....

Expect the unexpected, you must. Herh herh herh. good luck with the k20, it's gonna be a lot more expensive than the h22. with the same money, you could easily make the h22 much more powerful. ive no info on the 6 speed tranny gear ratios.

completely off the main topic, but the post count is 500 to customize your title.

i haven't driven enough different hondas to be able to tell a difference, but with only 100/130hp D engines/trans for comparisons I did really like the feel of the h22 trans in my prelude.

You guys should appreciate the feel of any linkage, cable or shaft. You know it is only a matter of time before SBW becomes the standard since DBW is now appearing in the new hondas.

I think the h22/h23 combo would be pretty sweet too. But yoo many people complain about how the rod to stroke ratio isn't ideal, and the h23's are more prone to spun rod bearings. I think thats why not too many people do that kinda build.

Archived