h22 questions

chris_agu28

NA? turbo? post these setups, i would love to see them. unless you dont have evidence for that either.

Internet is serious business, my friend.

Sounds like someone's a little butthurt.

Rotfl @ the keyboard warrior we have in here.

You'll learn that I search for things for no one, sorry. So if you're so hell bent on proving me wrong, I advise you get to searching yourself.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Internet is serious business, my friend.

Sounds like someone's a little butthurt.

Rotfl @ the keyboard warrior we have in here.

You'll learn that I search for things for no one, sorry. So if you're so hell bent on proving me wrong, I advise you get to searching yourself.

typical Honda Tech bullcraper. if you dont know what youre talking about, keep your mouth shut.

typical Honda Tech bullcraper. if you dont know what youre talking about, keep your mouth shut.

ROTFL YOU'RE A f*cking CRYBABY. LMAO.

Oh GOD this is hilarious to me.

You are SERIOUSLY pathetic dude. You're letting someone MILES away get under your skin by merely SAYING STUFF ON THE NET.

Oh my GOD this is great.

ROTFL YOU'RE A f*cking CRYBABY. LMAO.

Oh GOD this is hilarious to me.

You are SERIOUSLY pathetic dude. You're letting someone MILES away get under your skin by merely SAYING STUFF ON THE NET.

Oh my GOD this is great.

might want to reread your last post. i see you here flipping out typing in caps, going on about something yet again you know nothing about. might want to check yourself there chief. i just dont want you flooding this forum with misinformation, calm down.

LOL @ my flipping out being defined by typing in caps.

You apparently have NO idea whatsoever as to who you're talking to. Anyone who knows me knows I emphasize what I type with caps. Or would you prefer I break it down into bold and italic font?

Who're you to say I know nothing about anything? You're a f*cking tool, dude. That's what you are. You claim to know alll of this information and are belting out these sites and peoples names yet you don't want to sit and take the time to do a little research of something I've brought into the picture?

Lmao you're a real goon. I'm not even going to go into the countless F-Series builds that people that have gone into ImportTuner/HondaTuning have done, much less anything else from the Honda-Tech days of old..or even some of Skunk2's crap. You REALLY aren't worth the time NOR are you worth the effort.

You're a cocky, egotistical know it all douche bag that REALLY .. REALLY REALLY .. isn't aware of as much as he thinks he is.

Kudos to you, sir. :thumbup:

Adorable.

Simple humor pleases simple minds, I guess. I'm sure that picture tickles you pink.

The hilarity in this is you must honestly think I wouldn't say this to your face?

LMFAO AND YOU'RE 24, ON HERE ARGUING WITH ME?

ROTFLMFAO. OH MY GOD!

looking at my profile i see. clever one you are. i'm actually having fun. unlike you, who is just freaking out as you make love to your caps button.

DOES CAPS LOCK REALLY MATTER?

LOLOLOLOL.

I THINK I'LL LEAVE IT ON. ROTFLMFAO. YOU'RE A RIOT.

WHY NOT GET BACK TO THAT THING YOU CALL A LIFE? SURE DOES SEEM LIKE YOU'RE LURKING AROUND HERE TO SEE IF I MAKE A RESPONSE TO ANY OF YOUR RETARDED COMMENTS.

LMAO @ FREAKING OUT.

THIS IS HOW I NORMALLY ACT. ASK AROUND. ;)

ROTFL @ YOU.

SERIOUSLY. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS IS WHAT IS CONSIDERED AS "FLIPPING OUT", ASK AROUND. NO JOKE. ASK AROUND. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME, KNOW. :)

I guess he's too gullible to figure out how to change the user title. This makes me LAWL.

i was talking with another member about this and we couldnt find it. why dont you enlighten me there wise guy? i hope it isnt a paid subscription benefit.

Hmm, here's an idea.

Ask around.

<- OMIGAW!

Why not try my controls>edit profile information>custom member title.

Hell, even I was able to figure that out with no help.

Archived