K20 swap

cranny

no rookies its a manual car , lol. frack building DD im done with that. i wanna trap 1/4 speeds higher than your peoples DD's top speed , lol.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<br />no rookies its a manual car , lol. frack building DD im done with that. i wanna trap 1/4 speeds higher than your peoples DD's top speed , lol.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

where is your clutch pedal then?

and im not a complete rookie jeez. i just didnt see a clutch pedal so i asked if the hatch started off as an auto.

how long till your done? by spring you think ?

we got little more done

rad support cut how i want , some hood pins put on

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

had a dent in the 1/4 , mostly massaged out , not really worried about it looking like a show car , just half decent

IMG_0058.jpg

what i plan on doing with the hood , speaks for itself , not sure if im gonna run 2 wastegates yet though

IMG_0059.jpg

passenger bracket ready to weld on

IMG_0060.jpg

started shaving the bay , gonna fill all un-needed holes and what not

IMG_0061.jpg

rear floor , still needs to be vacuumed out , found like 4 bucks in change , haha , as you can see the car is in excellent shape

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

all wiring stripped out

IMG_0063.jpg

sitting waiting for the hatch , lol

IMG_0067.jpg

nice work cranny. its coming along nicely , and yes that hatch is phenomenal shape for seeing canadian winters . if that car was from maine where i live it would more then likely be rotted out.

the marks on the hood for venting purposes ?

do you have a date you would like to be done with this project by ?

just a lil friendly advice but i think you should adopt me..... j/k lol. but i deff wanna come see you run that thing down the track, you think you'll get into the 10's ?

no rookies its a manual car , lol. frack building DD im done with that. i wanna trap 1/4 speeds higher than your peoples DD's top speed , lol.

so, we are talking the 155-160 mph range then buddy? :p8)

ahh well take that step by step rick buddy haha

got some more done tonight with the boys , slowly but surely.

bay ready for welding and and filling , need a tank of gas or i would have started.

IMG_0068.jpg

body work under way

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

subframe and rack all cleaned , no need to paint it its in that good of shape with some rags and spray9 haha

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

little more done today with jord

interior all cleaned

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

big ass dent in rear 1/4 taken care of , rear lips and engine bay shave is next , than cage

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

dont worry the rust will be fixed soon , dont panick!! lol

picked up front spindles off a 97-01 CRV today. my slicks are mounted to team dynamics 5x114 already. i was gonna get some 4x100 wheels and break em down but now i wont have to. plus ill be able to run type s 36mm axles. should be tough enough for this little thing , lol. ive yet to break a 36mm axle with my em2 and i ran it lots , and pretty hard. street and track. i can break lots of stock axles before i get up to the cost of ones that wont break so , haha.

CRV spindles all cleaned up. gotta get some wheel bearings , lower ball joints , and calipers for em still.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

stock EG rotor vs. the CRV rotor. although the rotors that were on the spindles are ahh.....yeah.

IMG_0012-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

body work all done , entire car is almost ready to prime.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

heres what not to do to your k20 , lol

IMG_0039-1.jpg

Archived