The BEST JDM wheels...

Felix

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a little off topic but i was looking at wheels today for my evo and i forgot all about these one wheels that i fell in love with a while back... would some work meisters (chrome) or Chrome Do - Luck wheels look good on a white evo? i love both sets but there is only one that i can buy...

This is funny considering how Billy trashed on the stock SI wheels about how much he hated them....especially when I had a set on my car. I believe he once said that it was one of his least favorite stock Honda wheels (or something of the sorts). Your car doesn't look any lower after those free eibach's you got.

billy acts like a wheelwhore, HOWEVER; he won't slam his car to get the best visual appearance out of it. he gave up on doing something as simple as a suspension drop. lawl.

yeah.. thats right.

I ran out of time and money and had no place to get the bolt taken out. I have many more things to deal with including rent, insurance, phone, food, gas, and other utility bills for the new house i'm moving into next week.

but, yeah... I'm the laziest mother f*cker ever.

yeah.. thats right.

I ran out of time and money and had no place to get the bolt taken out. I have many more things to deal with including rent, insurance, phone, food, gas, and other utility bills for the new house i'm moving into next week.

but, yeah... I'm the laziest mother f*cker ever.

Well, admitting the problem is the first step to a healthy recovery. :thumbsup:

Just messin' with ya Billy. If you like your 4x4 then that's all that matters....who cares what we think, right.... (being serious by the way......well joking about the "admitting the problem" but....yeah...I'm confusing myself now and this is the longest parenthesis run on sentence that I've ever seen since I started reading when I was a little boy in pre-school and still wearing my velcro strapped kangaroo shoes)

I would entertain trading my blades for a clean set of those si wheels.

The polished blades are not my style and I cannot seem to bring myself to paint them.

i MIGHT be able to get my hands on a set of Si's when i get back home in december on RnR.

i know of a set i could get easily but they are painted black and the lip is silver.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived