The BEST JDM wheels...

Felix

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both of those are sexy as hell. I'd love a set of those Mugen NRs.

i like those.... just not on a sol.... jdmmike on SS has mirrorfaces on his black sol and its not for me IDK why.

• 3 weeks later...

on the sol im a fan of the ls meshies. one of the best looking wheels on the sol. but for a track only wheel id be rocking some RNR's with some hoosier a6's

Nice OEM wheels or aftermarket that can pass for OEMs look so nice to me. Usually I think that any aftermarket wheels make a car look cheap, even if they're nice wheels on a nice car. Dunno exactly why... Maybe I'm jaded from working in a wheel shop from back in the day or something.

^noice! hehe

I can't believe you called the best wheels on earth "ugly" lol jk hehe

forged, light, awesome looking! imo they are wow! :D

1-3.jpg

Aren't Rota Slips the knockoff of these? If so, why is Billy calling them ugly, since he has black slips on his 4x4 Civic?

Aren't Rota Slips the knockoff of these? If so, why is Billy calling them ugly, since he has black slips on his 4x4 Civic?

I don't think he kept them.

Yes, slips are the sw replicas. SW's are nice, but paying $1500-2000 for a set of wheels is lame.. thus, I <3 my rotas :p, and will eventually get around to picking a replacement up so they can return to my sol.

yup and I don't think the price is bad because those rims are sooo good! They are very strong for what they are and also soo light! :D I'm a fan hehe lol

my 16" slips weigh about 13 lbs each, just slightly more than the sw's which off-hand i believe run about 11 lbs (for the 16). rotas can take a beating at times, within the first week of having them on my sol i had to drive this horrendous road to get to the gas stations (the road is simply one huuuuge pothole to the next). i hit a hidden pothole and thought it was over, but nothing was wrong whatsoever with the rim. one of them does have a hairline crack, now though (as of last fall), so they've been in the garage since. $500 wheels are more practical on a daily driver civic. :thumbsup:

not me, with the sh*tty conditions of the backroads, i'd rather f' up a set of $500 wheels than $2k lol (and for when other people drive my car and feel the need to curb the wheels :rant:). same goes for potential theft. if they want to steal some rotas, then i guess they really have nothing better to do :laugh:

Thieves do suck...

Im trying to figure out why you can be on HF but not on AIM...(if no other reason, than im hammered, and have no one to talk to)

lina was on aim, it was shocking... but she signed off. i was supposed to be going in to pass out, lack of movement hasn't made this a reality.

hmm... there is no "best" wheel. there are certain wheels that look killer on certain cars, but look sh*tty on others.

Yeah, she told me she was leavin.. but she is cool enough to post on here still... oh well.

As far as wheels go, find something you like, that looks good on you car. Thats all there is too it.

I had to get off aim to get on the phone for long...

I could sign on again but I think now I'm really going to sleep so signing off both aim and hf and all...gnight :)

wheels...all I want is a set of light strong ones :D that don't look horrible on the car either :D

VOLK RACING just released these forged magnesium TE37 in dark steel blue colour...

I saw it this morning at one of the tuner shop in Jakarta.. Damn Nice.. !!! !

te37forgemagnesiumdarkbxu4.jpg

^^^ Mag Blues = OMFGAWD SEXY!!!

no one is a fan of the Spoon SW388's ? :D meeee! hehe

I LOVE Sw388's :thumbsup:

If youre doing a JDM EK why not be clean about it and get the JDM EK CTR wheels? with either a mugen front lip and ctr side and rear lip or a ctr front side and rear lip... that would look BEAUTIFUL!

Archived