Oh, my God. May be NSFW. Haha.

Ben.

omg I find it funny the number of people that got really offended by it in that thread. My guess is it was just a guy trying to mess with people.

AWARD: Best link to another forum and thread eva :thumbup:

some guys get all the luck , lol. although i have never had desire to fuk girls in the ass , and to be quite frank , any guy obsessed with it , is half gay imo. who wants to stick some dirty butthead , when the proper hole is an inch away? someone either gay , or that likes to hurt people. ill take a wet box any day , lol. keep the stink , ill take the pink.

some guys get all the luck , lol. although i have never had desire to fuk girls in the ass , and to be quite frank , any guy obsessed with it , is half gay imo. who wants to stick some dirty butthead , when the proper hole is an inch away? someone either gay , or that likes to hurt people. ill take a wet box any day , lol. keep the stink , ill take the pink.

lmao

ok, if this is the best link to another forum and thread, cranny gets the award for the best relpy ever.

omg I find it funny the number of people that got really offended by it in that thread. My guess is it was just a guy trying to mess with people.

AWARD: Best link to another forum and thread eva :thumbup:

Agreed, I have no idea why anyone -- let alone THAT MANY -- people took it seriously. Granted, I only read the first page, but still couldn't get over that.

I want to quote this so bad. But I can't bring myself to.

This is, however..the best response I've ever seen.

"Stop lying to your self - his load ain't making your ass any bigger. You BF gets props for fooling you. He's preying on your need to have a bigger ass, and your willingness to believe him.

So if you give him a BJ and you swallow, does that make all of your muslces grow?"

LoL, it sure does......it sure does...hahahahahhahahaha

"Stop lying to your self - his load ain't making your ass any bigger. You BF gets props for fooling you. He's preying on your need to have a bigger ass, and your willingness to believe him.

So if you give him a BJ and you swallow, does that make all of your muslces grow?"

LoL, it sure does......it sure does...hahahahahhahahaha

Hrmm, it might explain why so many girls have the chipmunk cheeks and double and triple chins though. :teehee:

Archived