gas

rapperbasher

well, i just talked to the indian guy who owns the gulf station then i talked to the guy who owns the mobil near my moms and both of them said that gas is forcasted to be up near 6.50 a gallon for regular in NY by late july

for regular, the lowest I saw today was $3.35/gallon...

I'm seriously considering a bicycle lol...

and I'm gonna try to get a job in an oil company and get overpaid so I won't complain about gas prices!

I am seriously going to do all I can not to spend money on gas. Like get a bike and take it to near by places, saving on gas while at the same time getting in shape. Car pooling also will be a good Idea. These gas prices are ridiculious. Something needs to be done, I was looking at buying a nissan Titan but I am going to reconsider my options now. They are basically forcing people, manufactuers into finding another source of enery, which is good. But kinda sucks now.....6.50 a gallon, if that happens then. Sh*t I dont know, it cant and better not. No way!!!!

i don't know how much it is for 93 here.....maybe $3.30....doesn't really affect me though, so i don't see what the big deal is.... "oh crapt an extra $20 a month...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

eff that.

Yeah, I don't get why people spaz about the prices and using regular to "save" money when their car suggests premium. Unless you are driving a SUV/truck and you need a lot of gallons to fill your tank, it's only a few dollars of a difference. I mean, prices compared to years ago when it was $0.90, sure it sucks now, but going from $3.00 to $3.30 isn't too big of a deal.

yeh,now i remember one of the reasons i sold my pontiac and bought my sol...like double the gas mileage.i will still be driving to the beach every other weekend ...i really doubt gas will go over 4 bucks a gallon,senators and congressmen want to continue to feed at the public trough.i see mass mutiny at 5 bucks a gallon,riots in the streets,and nobody buying extra goodies.politicos wont have that crap...

No one will riot over $5 gas. No gas at the pumps, that would cause a riot.

High gas prices don't hurt you guys (generally speaking to the young adults with few obligations), its the businesses that are getting slammed and thus have to let people go. I just filled up my companies' pickup the other day and it cost me $94.50 for fuel that will last me for two trips into town to get supplies.

High gas prices are a blessing in disguise. They are forcing a revolution in American automobiles that is advancing at an alarming rate, considering we have been dependent on gas for over 100 years. Look at all the 40+ offerings in cars now, and don't foget that Honda is supposed to be offering the first production hydrogen cars in the next year or so.

The bastard Dodge Sprinter I work out of is managing to consume 75.00 a pop with 1/8th a tank left..Although it gets over 500 miles per tank, I run the tank out of fuel or almost out of fuel once, and refill within the same week..So I alone am downing 150 bucks in diesel alone, that's not including our two GMC 1500 sierra lwb pickups and three 16' Box GMC 3500 Panel Vans for the installs..All of which consume about 90/95 dollars..the pickups usually a little higher due to the fact they have 33 gallon tanks.

As for HONDA owners bitching about gas prices..

Come fill up my Trans Am for me. :)

im not bitching about gas at all. hell, even if gas prices got to 10 bucks a gallon, i still would only be paying 30 bucks. which is about the same price as filling up a car now a days

im not bitching about gas at all. hell, even if gas prices got to 10 bucks a gallon, i still would only be paying 30 bucks. which is about the same price as filling up a car now a days

Amen to that!!! Soon as I get a few grand saved up Im gonna pick up my long wanted bike or keep riding my dad's.

None of you should move to Europe.......
i miss europe though. its gorgeous there

as gorgeous as it is, do you really want to be paying ridiculous prices for metric litres? seriously it's crazy here. my mother drives a ford 1.3 ka luxury & it costs me nearly 60-70 usd (depending on exchange rate) to fill it for her. the majority of that, is not only rising petrol prices but also government taxes... actually, most of that is tax.

spending that much money on a car that's no bigger than a vw beetle is ludacrous- but, it also makes me consider the fact that when i get home, i'll have it easy compared to her... or i can just buy a bigger car (which would be nice too.) so really, until you're paying over $4 a gallon, i dont see why anyone should be bitching.

Amen to that!!! Soon as I get a few grand saved up Im gonna pick up my long wanted bike or keep riding my dad's.

the funny thing about motorcycles is that you can easily finance them with no money down. thats what I did with mine and i pay 170 bucks a month.

the funny thing about motorcycles is that you can easily finance them with no money down. thats what I did with mine and i pay 170 bucks a month.

Yeah I dont know that my mom wants me to do that, im trying to convince her. I mean she is ok with me getting one, but not me buying it now

Archived