Trans is in

SolLesHonda

I am thinking blades for a temporary solution.

Here is a pic of one of my favorite sol's, other than Jimmy's.

Blades.jpg

damnnnn that is clean. what color is that? the only thing i dont like about those rims, is that the spokes are going in the opposite direction on one side of the car

That ball joint tool is also called a ball joint killer. There is a much easier way to do it involving a wrench and a jack.

It came right out, he just missed the tool with the hammer lol.

What is your method?

Yeah.

Recommendation on wheels? I'm thinking either Mugen NR's or Blades if I'm cheap lol.

Audi projector's work, but I decided on the S2K HID housing.

See if you can get the Audi or TSX ones. They should be Bi-Xenon which means they will have HID and extra bright HID lol when you turn on your brights.

Some pics of the install.

Prepping the area:

DelSolProgress005.jpg

More:

DelSolProgress006.jpg

Um.....there's clearly no projector's retrofit in your headlights. Why are you saying that you have S2K projector's? Also, S2k projector's have a very distinct blue cutoff line that your pictures don't have. Not being a jerk here, but why lie?

That passenger side headlight may be my old one, since I sold it to him not long ago. No retrofit HIDs in that I can assure you.

I thought you were getting an NVIDIA CF hood. I wanted to see pictures of that...

I wish I could swap transmissions with my popz.

Well, she asked what you used to retrofit your HID's and you told her S2k, but you haven't retrofit them yesterday. The question wasn't about whether you own them, it was about your retrofit.....which is doesn't exist at this point. But whatever man....do as you do.

doesnt your car have coilovers? level that crap out man , either little down in back , or little up in front.

I am going to bring the back down a tiny bit.

I told her I DECIDED on the S2K.

I have stated in tons of other threads I have drop ins right now.

People on this forum are so flaky. Hung, you know just as well as I do that I am not a liar.

I am needing a couple things before I throw the S2K's in there.

Sheesh.

I wasn't lying.

I never said I had them in. When I get home from work, I'll be sure to post in pictures of the projectors sitting in my garage. Kthx.

You didn't say that you had them in, but you have a picture posted with the headlights on and make mention to having HIDs. Based on the information given, Hung's assumption wasn't really wrong. So, since the S2k's aren't in there right now, what is?

I guess it's just a difference in opinion cause I think the pic you posted is scattered like crazy. Yes, I've seen worse, but still scattered worse than stock lighs or properly done HID's. Not sure what this has to do with the talk about your retrofit though.

Archived