I hate my car now!!!

CleanGSR

Well, I've been looking at wrx's and legacy GT's again on nasioc.com and legacygt.com. I really want a Subie in the future and looking at them all day has me almost dreading having to drive my teg home tonight. It doesn't help that my car is the dirtiest it's been since I owned it and has wheel gap.

Anybody else get like this about their car when they look at other car's they'd rather have?

Yeaaaaaaa.

That's pretty much why I'm going with a truck. Can't go wrong with a truck.

Something large. F250ish. Came to that decision only hours ago after finding WAY too many LS1 F-bodies/96-02 Cobra's to choose from.

Yeaaaaaaa.

That's pretty much why I'm going with a truck. Can't go wrong with a truck.

Something large. F250ish. Came to that decision only hours ago after finding WAY too many LS1 F-bodies/96-02 Cobra's to choose from.

haha, until you're gassing it up

my car sux big time but i just bypassed the heater core today and am now able to drive it again but it still kinda sucks just cuz the cv axle makes hella noise and i dont have any money to fic it yet. anyone wanna donate to my cv axle fund? :D just kidding lol.

i've had my prelude, for like a whole 8 months, and am already lookin, well wanting, a new car. i'm lookin at srt-4s(i know most here HATE em) or a gti.

another alternative, which my dad suggested, i use my old honda wagon as my DD and i build up and boost my current prelude. which didn't soud to shabby, besides the fact i'd be rollin' in the 'old shaggin' wagin' again. its not to chick friendly, on a first impression basis.

what do you guys think? what would ya do in my position?

i want a 2004 BMW 330Ci.

but, my car will do for now.

IMO, dont get anything under a 5 series, youre paying way too much for a 3 series and not really benefiting from much power. where if you get a 5 series, you get a good bang for your buck.

i've had my prelude, for like a whole 8 months, and am already lookin, well wanting, a new car. i'm lookin at srt-4s(i know most here HATE em) or a gti.

another alternative, which my dad suggested, i use my old honda wagon as my DD and i build up and boost my current prelude. which didn't soud to shabby, besides the fact i'd be rollin' in the 'old shaggin' wagin' again. its not to chick friendly, on a first impression basis.

what do you guys think? what would ya do in my position?

definately boost the lude man great idea imo

Same here hung.....except I take it to the extreme and put my car up for sale and make a million threads about it lol....but then I calm down and just continue w/ my original plan.

Out of courtesy, I deleted one of my larger "off thread topic" comments.

Best of luck to you if you really do decide to go for a Legacy. They're killer cars.

Archived