PROFILES2000

CRG7

Sweet. Why not a new one?

OT: All talk? I said I'm getting my car this summer.

ACTUALLY, you said you were getting it when you turned 17... err, that your parents were buying it for you then... and if i recall correctly your birthday is in DECEMBER... and last I checked, December didn't fall under the classification of "summer" :rolleyes: hmm... and then i recall you saying that you weren't getting one at all now :rolleyes:

also, do you really think he doesn't know what year car he just bought. what a ridiculous thing to try to call bs on. and in case he was a complete moron to not know what year it was when he bought it, there's such a thing called paperwork :rolleyes: ugh.

on another note, just like he said about the 1/4 mile boring him now, and why get another integra? it's been done, people do tend to move up in life, go on to other things.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honda_civicex95

I said typical S2000 owner, because that is what almost all S2000 owners do, build them to run on tracks.

Ricer? Who has the no name exhaust and wants to buy a wing?

Civicracinggirl7

I said when I turn 17 for an S2000. The car I am looking at cost about 10,000 less than that. Do the math.

I called bs because he can't take a picture of the rear without the light glaring off of the taillights.

I said typical S2000 owner, because that is what almost all S2000 owners do, build them to run on tracks

maybe thats because the s2k is best at turns...instead of straight lines.

I called bs because he can't take a picture of the rear without the light glaring off of the taillights.

under this logic i call bs on everything you have ever said about your car...or cars. integra, crx, whatever you claim to have i call BS because you have never taken a picture of it and posted.

on another note, just like he said about the 1/4 mile boring him now, and why get another integra? it's been done, people do tend to move up in life, go on to other things.

and ashley, i didn't mean anything by what i said. i was just wondering because he seemed to be in love with integras. i figured he would have gotten another one and done something totally different with it, but he got a s2k instead. i think its awesome as hell that he got a s2k and is going to make it a go fast turner car, instead of yet another integra running in a straight line. more power to ya! (damn that sounded like a black woman)

and and ssr...what kind of bodykit did you say you were putting on your s2000 modifier car?

FINALLY people realize that there are other parts to racing other then the quarter mile.  :D

thats what im sayin!! :rockon:

i realized that when i noticed my frens racing downtown san jose drifting with their silvias away from me..(a year ago)

I said typical S2000 owner, because that is what almost all S2000 owners do, build them to run on tracks

maybe thats because the s2k is best at turns...instead of straight lines.

i think thats his point.. s2000's arent the best for goin down the 1320. but then again no honda is really more apt to go down the 1320.

honda_civicex95

I said typical S2000 owner, because that is what almost all S2000 owners do, build them to run on tracks.

Ricer? Who has the no name exhaust and wants to buy a wing?

Civicracinggirl7

I said when I turn 17 for an S2000. The car I am looking at cost about 10,000 less than that. Do the math.

Wow. Once again, Konig isn't "no name"... they just happen to make quality wheels for the money, and that's about the only quality product I've personally seen by them thus far...

And what car are you now getting this summer? Because last I checked, the post you replied to with "I'm getting my car this summer" questioned your non-existant S2000. :rolleyes: pay attention, and *try* to keep one of your stories straight for a change

if you're going to call bs because a picture was taken obviously at an angle where the sun was reflecting off the rear of the car, you're ridiculous. just because you have fantasized about an s2000 you'll never get, doesn't mean everyone else does nothing but bs too. ugh.

honda_civicex95

Ricer?  Who has the no name exhaust and wants to buy a wing?

Civicracinggirl7

I said when I turn 17 for an S2000.  The car I am looking at cost about 10,000 less than that.  Do the math.

Wow. Once again, Konig isn't "no name"... they just happen to make quality wheels for the money, and that's about the only quality product I've personally seen by them thus far...

And what car are you now getting this summer? Because last I checked, the post you replied to with "I'm getting my car this summer" questioned your non-existant S2000. :rolleyes: pay attention, and *try* to keep one of your stories straight for a change

if you're going to call bs because a picture was taken obviously at an angle where the sun was reflecting off the rear of the car, you're ridiculous. just because you have fantasized about an s2000 you'll never get, doesn't mean everyone else does nothing but bs too. ugh.

Konig is no name for everything else they make. And their wheels might be good but weigh a million pounds.

As I said before, I', not saying what I'm getting. I still might get an S2000, just depends on what is out by then.

I never called bs, I said "why not a new one." I never said he didn't have it.

Sweet.  Why not a new one?

OT:  All talk?  I said I'm getting my car this summer.

didnt call BS on it being an 03 ?

"Why not a new one" is not the same as.... "you don't have one."

the new one = 03

you said why not a new one

i dont see there being anything else to discuss.

I said "sweet, why not a new one." swet meaning cool, you got a cool car. and why not a new one meaning why not a 03 (because I couldn't see the ring in the pic).

Now there is nothing to discuss unless you people want to keep telling me what I was thinking.

just as civicex said

and since you posted on the other board about it too, when the link to the other pictures are on the other board, but obviously taking a couple seconds to click a link was too hard... calling bs on the year immediately was a better idea :laugh:

anyway...

I never said I didn't call BS on the year.

As I said before, I didn't see the link on the other board.

Now be the mod you're supposed to be and close this off topic thread.

if you would have read you would have known that the link was in the post. :crazy:

this thread is regarding his s2000. i believe we're still talking about his s2000 here... therefore, it's not off topic.

this thread is regarding his s2000. i believe we're still talking about his s2000 here... therefore, it's not off topic.

Then quit being a bitch and unlock my topics thjat you f*cking closed since they were still on topic.

Then quit being a bitch and unlock my topics thjat you f*cking closed since they were still on topic.

that right there would actually get you banned on other boards. if your lucky maybe drew or some of the other mods will reason with you.

your other threads that were supposedly still on topic (most weren't) were closed because of the inferno of flames being thrown back and forth between people. and, i recall, most of the time those threads were locked at the request of you, so.

that right there would actually get you banned on other boards. if your lucky maybe drew or some of the other mods will reason with you.

your other threads that were supposedly still on topic (most weren't) were closed because of the inferno of flames being thrown back and forth between people. and, i recall, most of the time those threads were locked at the request of you, so.

It's true. She only locks the topics that she wants to lock. "My S2000 2" was locked because she doesn't like me, it was on topic, and it was a new thread to give everyone an update. She doesn't need to be a mod.

It's true. She only locks the topics that she wants to lock. "My S2000 2" was locked because she doesn't like me, it was on topic, and it was a new thread to give everyone an update. She doesn't need to be a mod.

agreed.... ive notice most of the S2000 post was mostly yours.. and there locked for some weird reason.. much be cuz.. CRG7 is the mod for area..(S2000)

Archived