PROFILES2000

CRG7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why would i want an integra over an s2000 lol

good point. haha. i just figured you had an attachment to teggy's since you had one, but yeah, i'd rather have an s2k over a integra any day. of course i'd rather switch to mitsubishi but ehh...thats a few years down the road. then again maybe i'll just pick up a honda cbr600f4i instead....:ninja:

the mugen roof is nice but just not nessasary i actually like the looks of the OEM one better.

why the S2000? crap why not

SSR what makes you think thats not a new s2k?

look at the milage id say thats new

MVC-001F.JPG

hey SuperStreet RICER go check out honda-tech i replyed over there to your measly attempt to callin BS on the year of my car. like i said over there what kinda proof would you like to see?

and oh yeah Take yer Ricer Ass back home dumbass :mad:

how much is a oem roof? i knew once but fergot :crazy: i personally luv the mugen one, but it has to be painted, unpainted carbon fiber looks dumb

oh btw nice car, i luv the black ones :wub:

OOH and i just noticed, blk on blk, arent those kinda hard to find?

what makes you want to get a hardtop though? personally, this is just my opinion, i don't really like the way convertible cars look with hardtops. it just looks like a bubble on top of a car...but hey, to each his own right? whatever you do it will still look bad ass!

I think he's alluding to the fact that the newer S2s have a chrome ring around the circular brake lights. Which isn't to noticeable in the pic...

Thank you.

sweet car man. make sure you put some go fast mods on the baby too...all i see are wings and springs. :D

im going to try to keep the car simple all i want to do is road race this car. drag has just gotten to boring. and this car to me doesnt seam like a drag car by any means, more like it would enjoy the turns.

sweet car man.  make sure you put some go fast mods on the baby too...all i see are wings and springs.  :D

im going to try to keep the car simple all i want to do is road race this car. drag has just gotten to boring. and this car to me doesnt seam like a drag car by any means, more like it would enjoy the turns.

Typical S2000 owner.

sweet car man.  make sure you put some go fast mods on the baby too...all i see are wings and springs.   :D

Typical S2000 owner.

typical rice boy who doesn't know much.

the s2k seems more like a road car to me too. though i haven't driven one, i have riden in one. it rides nice through the turns! put some good suspension on it, and mod the engine a little bit and you'll be right there with the beamers.

Typical S2000 owner lol very funny at least i have the car.

i dont need a fast drag car ive had it before. ive made over 150 passes down the 1/4 mile strip and worked on tons of drag cars. they are all just the same, if you ever driveon an s2000 SSricer, you to would realize that this is not a drag car and never was ment to be a drag car. the fact that i have raced my integra in the 1/4 mile so much just makes it so boring to me i want to try something a little different, theres only so much fun you can have going straight.

once again yer a dumbass.

Archived