DA teggy mountain run

Nancy

this is the same da fosted for sale in the classifieds. this is what we usually do at palomar mountain, anywhere between the hours of 11pm to 7am when theres practically no traffic. its not street racing so dont even start to flame, its just a group of friends driving up and down the mountain, just a little faster than normal.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42...88842&hl=en

We do that around here too, it's cool.

He could have taken the turns much better though. Braking before a turn = not smart.

are you serious? for reals? thats really the stupidest youve said. you should always brake before the turn then accelerate through it.

are you serious? for reals? thats really the stupidest youve said. you should always brake before the turn then accelerate through it.

lol it must work somehow for him. usually braking in a turn gives you mad understeer and you keep go straight... off a cliff

lol it must work somehow for him. usually braking in a turn gives you mad understeer and you keep go straight... off a cliff

especially in a honda. hondas understeer like no other.

yeah, -1 for you solLes. brake before turn, accelerate through.

understeer ftl.

i like that road...i love going on roads like that with my STi. its really amazing how nice AWD handles.

that looks like fun. i did that in my sol, we have twisties like that close to my house i would always take my sol out there at night. its not a mountain though. i think it would have been sooo much better if you were in front, id loev to see you release the beast <3 now i can totally see why you need that shift extender. the guy in the da drives in the center of the road alot, thats soo not safe. thats where all the debris from the road goes (in the middle where the yellow lines are and the outside where the white lines are) you can pop your tire driving in the middle, and your tires can slip on the debris etc. thatd be awesome if it was a 4 lane road, 2 on each side, so that way you could go faster and really utilize racing techniques apex turning etc.

i've never really gotten the heal toe thing down is that just used to down shift so that you don't put any shock on the tires or is that so you can kep the power on but still use the brake?

nah, its when you brake with your toes and keep the throttle going with your heel so when you go into gear you keep your rpms up.

im not good at it either, my feet are too little.

teehee mine too. small feet are ftw <3 i never could really do the whole heel toe thing. the whole gas and bake thing seem dangerous to me. i prefer to just down shift and hold in the clutch, release it slowly and let that slow me down and keep my rpms not necessarily up, but from being waay down.

That was a nice video, would have been better in the day time.

Dan, as I said yesterday, we need to trek up to my old school and go on the mountains up there. We just need a video camera, I can probably get a mount from someone I know.

nah, its when you brake with your toes and keep the throttle going with your heel so when you go into gear you keep your rpms up.

Yeah, I can't do the heel toe thing either, I tried last time I was driving the mountains, was slow as hell, I guess with some practice I could get it done; good ol rev matching and quick feet works for me for the time being.

Archived