honda civic vetech controller

nightshift customs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're suposed to help f*g not laugh at my spelling grammer boy

u gotta realize nightshift that the mispelling of vtec is one of the regs' biggest pet peeves and ull see a lot of noobs get flamed for it. it doesnt help anything if u just atack right back. they'll just get more pissed and well start a flame war. not that flame wars arent fun as hell to read, imo, but there not so productive.

well you won't be receiving any help from me anyway d!ck licker.

i just don't understand how you got vetech from:

eng_bay.jpg

honestly, that's the worst anyone has ever butchered it, and whoever you traded the car with is an idiot because 1. crankwalk, 2. vtec controller, 3. Honda>Mitsubishi

anyway....

[/quote

dude i cant spell im a sped i just love my baby and i need to fix her im going crazy

ok you said the IM curls down, then it is a GSR motor, you have vtec,

1.ditch the vtec controller major waste honda made vtec hit at a certain rpm for a reason. (unless your cars completely built)

2.definately use the gsr ecu if its not in thats why your hittin a rev limit at 2.5g's

ok you said the IM curls down, then it is a GSR motor, you have vtec,

1.ditch the vtec controller major waste honda made vtec hit at a certain rpm for a reason. (unless your cars completely built)

2.definately use the gsr ecu if its not in thats why your hittin a rev limit at 2.5g's

i did that i unpluged the controller and put in my gsr ecu and same exact thing no dif could it be throttle pos or o2

ya traded my eclipse for a real car

i asked because you have all these things on your car, that you seem to know nothing about. never buy a modded car again, it will more than likely be crapty if you dont know especially if you dont know what you are looking at. you probably bought it thinking that the vtec controller would initiate your vtec at three grand, and thats it - no other effects would come from that action. let this be a lesson to you.

if its a gsr motor, it will look like this

P1017254.jpg

if it doesnt say VTEC then its probly just an ls B series motor. depending on if its a gsr or ls motor, will depend on which ecu to use. IMO get a p28 ecu and chip it.:thumbsup:

PS. get rid of the VTEC controller, it sounds like thats the problem. you dont need it anyway, especially if all you have is an LS motor. (no VTEC):ph34r:

Except the fact that it COULD be a B16 if you didn't know. The intake manifold is a big one.

i totally said the same exact thing on the first page. lmao.

jesus christ you guys were missing the entire point i meant when i posted that originally. he said he didnt know if he had an ls motor or a gsr, i said that if it was a gsr, it would look similar to mine, which is a gsr, where an ls wouldnt even look close. :mad2:

so what if it looks like a b16, a b16 still says VTEC on the valve cover, an ls motor doesnt. thats the point i was making. ugh, post whores. lol

Archived