Lip

SolLesHonda

No, not at all.

Edit: Should I paint match it?

if you get a lip, paint to match or else it looks fugly imo.

if you can mold it in, but since you recently got your car painted, thats probably out of the question

Dont get the lip molded, because if you hit something and crack the f*ck out of it like the last one it is going to be hard to fix it.

+1

I saw a guy sitting on the side of the road with a crack in his lip.. I guess he hit a rock that bounced out of an 18 wheeler or something like that. I would be pissed if that happened to me

if you got one, id go for the 92-95 civic lip. idk how your roads are, but the roads in wa are crapty, and your sol was as low as mine was, and i know all itd take is a cold morning, and me speeding to get to work or school, and my lip would be *CRACKED* you should deffo get your lip painted since your sideskirts are though.

Definately paint it since your sideskirts are painted. I vote for the Type R lip like you had before, just get it fit right this time. That or the Seibon Carbon fiber lip.......it's the shizzlenit.

Agreed on the paint, if you get one.

I vote not to get one. It looks like your Sol sits about the same height as mine now, and I doubt I'd ever put a lip on mine because it would get destroyed. I know you were also weary of lowering it any more than it was before due to bad roads in your area or something.

Put a Mugen Lip on today. Had to take it off. It dragged across the ground. Boo.

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

sorry man.

you could leave it on for the winter to make a nice lil snow plow for your driveway. (pretend it snows in VA)

guessing you didnt take any pics?

Archived