My build up...

compuvision02

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
comp, i still envy how clean your hatch is. very nice. IMO

yeah it is really nice. i dont like hatches that much but yours is noice.

i hate when people mess with cars. they think theyre badass for doing it, but they just poonebitches because they cant say crapt to your face

ps did you get my pm compuvision?

Pino - Tune is this weekend, I'm hoping Saturday, but work is f*cking me over AGAIN! So it could possibly be next weekend, there is something I want to do Sunday and tuning would get in the way. I like how I found someone to take my hours, but it wasn't allowed. There are going to be so many people and I was the only one there last week, psh, some appreciation I get.

airjordan223 - PM replied.

I got "partially" tuned.

He went to plug in the Wideband O2, but the O2 sensor was stuck. He tried, really hard, and the bitch would not come out. Someone over tightened it, but oh well. Anyways, that was pretty key, so we decided on just doing a base map until I am ready to dyno tune. The car runs a lot better, but he said don't beat on it until we dyno tune, I beat it a little tonight, it's fun. I am going to dyno tune once I get intake manifold, throttle body, and exhaust. I'm not sure if this has launch control yet, I am guessing it is, but I tried doing it the way I know, but nothing. It was tuned on Crome, the dude really knew what he was talking about too. He is starting to use Neptune around Christmas, so I will probably retune on that.

I'm not upset at all, because I know he did all he could. $50 for the chip and base map with some minor tweaking.

suggestion: if he tells you not to beat on it, dont. you dont wanna destroy things.

launch control has to be engaged. i know for mine i just switch on the map, rev it to its certain RPM setting, and it holds. not sure how it would work with crome though.

suggestion: if he tells you not to beat on it, dont. you dont wanna destroy things.

launch control has to be engaged. i know for mine i just switch on the map, rev it to its certain RPM setting, and it holds. not sure how it would work with crome though.

Yeah, I'm not. It was just a little last night, just a couple 3rd gear pulls, which he said would be fine.

Well, sounds like mine might not have been programmed since it was really just a basemap, nothing really individualized.

I'm not worried about it that much since I am getting it dyno tuned in a bit when I get the rest of the parts, which I hope will be in a couple weeks. I just wanted to see what it sounded like on launch control, not to race until it is read, so it isn't a big deal.

i got a tip for ya , you dont make power at 9 grand most likely(wait for dyno readout to be sure) , lol , although i know its fun , but really , its unecessary wear and tear. sounds nice though dude. i thought there was no beating it allowed , mr 9 grand , lol.

i got a tip for ya , you dont make power at 9 grand most likely(wait for dyno readout to be sure) , lol , although i know its fun , but really , its unecessary wear and tear. sounds nice though dude. i thought there was no beating it allowed , mr 9 grand , lol.

It's actually 8500, which is stock redline for it and I just did that for the clip. :)

yeah...i love that car.

sooo tonight me, rob (OP), and Chris (pa) went to philly to shoot some photos of my car and whatnot, and on the way back Rob finds a brand new Carrera lol. So he starts following it and riding it's ass, then it guns it....and i'm doing my best to keep up so i see all of this.

Rob pulls like 3 cars on it...it was hilarious. A $2000 car beating a $80000 car FTW.

BAMF hatch.

You're telling me a 14 second car beat a Carrera?

BAMF.

def in the low 13's now....

but yeah, he beat me bad....i hung with Chris pretty well though from 60-95, i think he beat me by about 1 1/2-2 cars.

Archived