My build up...

compuvision02

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have aftermarket seats? if you do, i'd go with some yellow corbeau reclineable's with takatas with matching yellow HX's

I actually really like this idea, except I do not think I really want to go with the yellow theme. I don't want to be the McDonalds car, haha. I am probably going to do black Honda Integra Type-R Recaro seats or a race bucket seat in black. I want to have a set car in terms of interior and exterior, but be able to mess around with wheels.

I usually use something a little thicker, whatever I have laying around, then 1000 grit, then I just take polish and hand do it. Always comes out silver, but nothing bling-blinging about this polish job.

Ever tried using a cotton brush?? Is that what its called? Lol. I used it to polish some low carbon steel and it gave it pretty nice shine. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yay! It's back! No longer an introduction, even though it was never meant to be. Anyways, to clarify, I will be updating my car as I go along in this thread, just because I personally hate making tons of new threads for something little that I want to show.

• 2 months later...

Well, the EH2 is STILL not off insurance, but I REALLY plan on doing it shortly. The EH2 will be turning into a trailer queen drag car, I am aiming for 450-500whp. The EJ1 has to go, my parents said there is no way in hell I'm going to have three cars, so I am selling the EJ1 for a 1999ish Dodge Durango or another SUV. I am looking for something decent looking, but it needs to fit the double din DVD player I have. I was hoping a Durango, not sure if the DVD will fit, but I like them with tint, a grille bar thinger (awesome lingo, eh?), and exhaust. So once the EJ1 is sold and I get a truck/SUV, the EH2 will seriously be off insurance.

Anyways, two new modifications installed. JDM OEM clear corners and clock.

01td6.jpg

02mi9.jpg

Turbonetics GT30 Turbo

Full-Race Manifold

Custom Piping

Not Sure On Intercooler, Blow-Off Valve, or Wastegate

The All Electronics

Then tuned via J-K-Tuning on Neptune. :)

Precision FMIC. Period. Tial Wastegate. Your choice of BOV.

Actually, not at all. I've had to get the exhaust, I'm adding the wheels with pretty much new tires, and dropped it. Not to mention it was crapty as hell before, then I detailed it. I'm really just trying to break even, I really need to get enough to put a nice down payment on a SUV.

Nah man, I didn't take it as being rude. Just letting everyone know, you brought up a good point. I just can't really lose money on the deal, especially since I have to get a truck/SUV, not just selling it to sell it and make a buck.

Archived