My build up...

compuvision02

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to prove anything to me? So why do you continue to post in my threads saying you do your own work? I don't give a f*ck! If I wanted to wrench, I would wrench. I do not like to wrench, not that I can't, I just don't desire it. It's like your parents not wanting to support you much, the could, but they don't want to, because you are a tool. kthxbye!

The funny thing is that Billy hasn't done crap as far as wrenching for himself. Shoot, he hasn't even installed a suspension on his car, let alone any motor builds.

(Unless painting your valve cover counts as a build to him)

Edit: OH wait....I was wrong. He changed his wheels.....I think that might have taken a wrench to do.

Haha, he acts as if changing wheels is something special too. I used to do it four times a week, two days a week, just to go racing at the track. Painting valve covers is a lot of "wrenching" too, especially since my HX wheels went under more paint then you could imagine. So both things that you've actually done and people know about, are not "wrenching" and easy work. I've helped on suspension installs and actually knew what we had to do to get ceased bushings out when everyone else was ust saying cut the LCA off. Not to mention that I have to help diagnose problems to idiot customers at work. Seriously Billy, if I asked you how to do a timing belt on an Audi A4, would you even know where to start without looking on google?

Archived