My build up...

compuvision02

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking that they were the same wheels but couldn't tell for sure since I was too lazy to go back and look at the original. How'd you manage painting the red lip so smooth? THat part makes them look a lot bigger and much nicer.

I am so in between whether to go back to white or keep these, RAWR.

I just masked off the lip with tape, but it isn't as "good" as they look in a picture. I seriously did these quickly just to see if I liked it. I am planning on getting them powder coated or doing a long, serious paint job over winter, just want to see what I want to do. Next might be to paint them bronze and yellow.

HIIIIII WOOOB...lol..

welcome the the honda side of things... TECKADEMICS BIATCH..

f*ck Teckademics forums, I got banned, again, I think for good this time. I hate those moderators, the people are great for the most part, but the moderators are very eager to use their power.

So, white wheels are back, as stated above. Also, got my WS2 axleback almost sold, should be Sunday and I got a custom axleback done with no muffler. Hopefully my oil leak will be fixed soon with the machining of the head and then off to get tuned. I would like to wait for a header, intake manifold, and throttle body though.

Anyone selling a Blox/Skunk2 intake manifold for a B18 motor with a bigger throttle body, preferably? I'm looking for $100 picked up. Might have a header already for $75 if anyone can beat that, that's the price for a JDM knockoff 4-1 or a DC 4-2-1.

Thanks Rob....i hate teck too, i'm still banned, and i even e-mailed Dustin and he never replied...

Dustin usually replies to me when I send him questions and such, but never towards the forum. I don't think he has much "power" on the forum, but who knows.

Archived