2007 S2000?

CleanGSR

I though 2006 was that last year for the S2000. That's what I've heard everywhere and thought I read it in Car and Driver or something too. I was just looking on honda's website and the have the 2007 Honda S2000 in their lineup. What's the deal?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doing a quick Yahoo search I found nothing official announcing the end of the S2K. It's not mentioned in the Wiki, there's nothing on Edmunds.com, and apparently the rumors of its demise started in 2003.

Honda has just about knocked all of the good cars off their line, Prelude, CRX, Del Sol, Integra, they are knocking off the RSX next year I think too

Technically they didn't knock off the Integra as the RSX is an Integra in Japan. Honda still makes good cars, we just aren't getting them in the US anymore. We always get shafted.

Still, every movement is a reaction to the one before it. We had all the cool cars mentioned before, not to mention a similar lineup held by companies like Toyota etc. and they were reacted against with the big sedans/SUV craze. We're already seeing the pendulum swinging back, though, with the Yaris, Fit, every scion, Ford Reflex, new Rabbit etc etc etc. We'll have our cool, little cars back soon enough.

Still, every movement is a reaction to the one before it. We had all the cool cars mentioned before, not to mention a similar lineup held by companies like Toyota etc. and they were reacted against with the big sedans/SUV craze. We're already seeing the pendulum swinging back, though, with the Yaris, Fit, every scion, Ford Reflex, new Rabbit etc etc etc. We'll have our cool, little cars back soon enough.

COBALT AND MAGNUM FTW!!!!!!!

hung I know in Japan they are the Honda integra, but all of the USDM models are fading away. In Japan they still make the Prelude, im pissed.

who jigga wha? they still make a lude? is it basically the same design as yours, or are they screwing the US even more?

i want honda to make CRX's, del sols, and integra's again (DA style)

i would sell my life for a brand new DA lol.

i wonder for the right ammount of moeny could you pay honda to build you a discontinued car, ie a 97 del sol or something like that.

i wonder for the right ammount of moeny could you pay honda to build you a discontinued car, ie a 97 del sol or something like that.

you could probably buy a 97, and fully rebuild the entire thing for cheaper. i highly doubt they could/would remake one. but it would be sweet

you could probably buy a 97, and fully rebuild the entire thing for cheaper. i highly doubt they could/would remake one. but it would be sweet

i swear, i wish my daddy was donald trump cuz id have a whole fleet of sols, lmao and it take them and have every single nut and bolt replaced so itd be a brand new car. to what point and purpose, i dont know, but i think itd be very phat.

if they remade all the old honda models, id bet half of them would be ugly as crapt. maybe its better they kept it this way. plus, honda was never a company to make "sporty" cars anyway. the S2k and NSX are the only two models.

Archived