2007 S2000?

CleanGSR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubt it.

Save the SOHC.

this guy at one of the sol meets has a sticker that says that. i wonder where he got it from, id ask but he moved to japan. i wanted to give my sol my son. but then it totally crossed my mind if, i like held on to it and kept it pristine for like 20 years and i had a daughter. lmao. i think an original mini cooper is okay for a daughter, but never a sol.

They are splitting up though, I think Josh is leaving the company and Corey is going to put it under a different name. I was wanting a topmount for a while, but I think Im going to get a ramhorn.

ramhorn ftw! no um i got a pic of his sol the green sol of course you can see the sticker in front by the reflector.

dscf25405vx.jpg

019_19.jpg

lmao that was like the worst meet ever. lmao us three were supposed to meet like hella more solers hella up north near the canadian side of washington. but they never showed, lmao. so the three ppl who met, that werent even supposed to be the ppl the meet was for, ended up being the only ppl who went. crapty, but the next meet was the sex it had like over 15 or something.

Archived