For all of you D lovers and haters

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I really never liked the D series until about 2 weeks ago when my friend with a D16Y8, I/H/E and a chipped and tuned P28 and the VTEC was set at 5200, he took me for a ride in it and that thing pulled sooooooooooooo hard in 1,2,3 I was amazed.

That's amazing, but I do kinda feel like Hung on this one. TC GSR, man...

With D series engines sometimes I feel like people are doing it just to do it (which makes sense cuz that's the definition of a hobby). Kind of like viewing it as a challenge.

Tell you what -- if I hit my target in the sol (175 hp NA) just by building the D15B7, I'm gonna get vanity plates that say "D15B7NA" or something. So I guess I'm one of the people that does (or will do) it just to do it.

175whp?

Better start saving. If you get a VTEC head, A6 block, P29 pistons, and a good job on headwork you can hit 160whp. With built tranny, you're in high 13's.

or just buy a gsr and have a better platform

Squiggly curve = ignition problems

Buying a GSR would get rocked by a 175 whp NA D. It would get killed.

Some people like to not be like everyone else, and like to do things just a bit different.

What does that have to do with? A GSR with 30 psi would rock a D series with 30 psi. See, now my post was relevant to the topic.

Archived