For all of you D lovers and haters

Exactly. Wouldn't matter to me if it had 10hp less if it still had the same power curve. (well it would but you get my point). I'll be the first to admit though, if I had a car with a D16 in it, I wouldn't consider swapping in a B series. The D's have too much potential to be ignored. I still think a B16 or B18C1 is a better platform for boost, but the D does get underestimated.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, they said useless on the street. not useless in general. theres a difference.

if you had a 500 whp prelude it would be the worst thing to drive around as a daily driver. you'd be spinning your tires everywhere and have bad gas mileage lol.

Exactly. If you're going to do that, have a tune at a lower psi to around 350whp for the street. Then have a seperate tune with higher boost and 500whp for the track and slicks. 500whp on street tires is dumb.

And 500whp in a front engine front drive is no different if it's a D series or H22. Both would be a handful to drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived