Tickets??

lil.nate

i got one like two months or a little more than that ago for excessive noise.....i was showing off to some black people walking down the street cause i live in a gangsta city so i turned them up loud and i guess the cop heard them.....mine was 75....how bout u guys....

by the way i got two kicker comp 12's....there not bad but i need new ones cause there not the deepest bass

also i got a mtx 421watt class d amp and it fuking pushes....along with a cap and a pioneer headunit i think....im pretty sure thats what it is..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol got off with a warning for blowing stop light and for burning out. i had a cop come after me for street racing but he saw someone else doing something and went after him instead. so i haven't gotten a ticket yet, but i've been in a accident so...

Ticket-free for 3-4 years now.

Joey and I got hassled in the Sol a couple of weeks ago though, and Joey walked away with a ticket (since he was driving). Summary: you're not allowed to eat Wendy's in your car at a rest stop :rolleyes:

??? What was the ticket for then?

Story:

On the Wednesday night before we were leaving for Florida, I had to pick Joey up and come back here since we had a morning flight. We stopped at CVS and Wendy's. The Wendy's parking lot was filled with high school kids, so Joey stopped at a rest stop on the GSP. We parked in an isolated spot in the parking lot, and a few minutes after getting there, a cop pulled to the stop sign behind the car, and sat there for a while. I figured he was trying to decide what he could ticket us on, but everything on my car is legal. Finally, after about 15 minutes or so, he gets out and comes up to the driver's side window. He asks (seriously): "What do you think you're doing eating Wendy's at the rest stop?" Then follows it up with "And be honest, because I know why you're here." So after a little while of him not believing what we were doing there, he went in his car. About this time, 4 other troopers have pulled in and are talking to the guy. They end up leaving, and the cop comes back with a ticket for "prohibited gathering". And yes, we were the only car around the area, unless you include the cop. Joey wanted to take it to court, since we were doing nothing wrong, but it turned out that the court date was the week that he already had off for Labor Day, and had to take 2 other days off, so he would have ended up going to work 1 day that week (after being on vacation for a week and a half), so he ended up having to pay it. He paid it online, and when it pulled up online it was for "hitchhiking"....

ive gotten tickets in everything ive ever drivin except for my friends STI and his dads benz. never got a loud stereo ticket tho, i cant remember all of them but but to name a few;

in my cars=

-illegal motor

-no front license plate

-burning out

-speeding

-running a red light(i was turning right, its allowed but the cop is a dik)

-speeding

-loud exhaust

-speeding speed and more speed

in other peoples cars=

-speeding in my friends truck with a trailer. forgot u can only go 55 in cali with a trailer

-handicap parking in my moms car

-speeding in my moms car

-no parking pass @ the beach, that was BS

-got out of a dui once, had to do that follow the finger thing

many more but cant think of them, bunch of crap tho when i was younger

always got caught doin stupid crap, nothing unsafe tho, speeding only in area where i know the road and that its empty. luckily i only have 5 or 6 points on my record lol. not proud of any of it but its just my luck to get pulled over for anything even if its not to give me a ticket, im just harassed lol.

Havent had any tickets in the sol, but I have had 3 warnings in it for speed. Ive had a warning in my buddy's s13 for wreckless driving, a ticket in the Bravada for failure to control speed resulting in an accident, and I got a curfew ticket when I was 16.

Story:

On the Wednesday night before we were leaving for Florida, I had to pick Joey up and come back here since we had a morning flight. We stopped at CVS and Wendy's. The Wendy's parking lot was filled with high school kids, so Joey stopped at a rest stop on the GSP. We parked in an isolated spot in the parking lot, and a few minutes after getting there, a cop pulled to the stop sign behind the car, and sat there for a while. I figured he was trying to decide what he could ticket us on, but everything on my car is legal. Finally, after about 15 minutes or so, he gets out and comes up to the driver's side window. He asks (seriously): "What do you think you're doing eating Wendy's at the rest stop?" Then follows it up with "And be honest, because I know why you're here." So after a little while of him not believing what we were doing there, he went in his car. About this time, 4 other troopers have pulled in and are talking to the guy. They end up leaving, and the cop comes back with a ticket for "prohibited gathering". And yes, we were the only car around the area, unless you include the cop. Joey wanted to take it to court, since we were doing nothing wrong, but it turned out that the court date was the week that he already had off for Labor Day, and had to take 2 other days off, so he would have ended up going to work 1 day that week (after being on vacation for a week and a half), so he ended up having to pay it. He paid it online, and when it pulled up online it was for "hitchhiking"....

Bad decision there. Far too many officers write bullcrap tickets because they know that *most* people won't challenge it. Seriously, there is no judge, in their right mind that would let that charge hold up in court. You, or he really, got hosed.

Kids in that area meet up every Wednesday and Sunday night, so because of this and because I drive a modified Honda, we were ticketed. It was nothing more than profiling. I'm not sure why Joey didn't try to get a different court date. He really wanted to challenge it, but for whatever reason he just paid it instead of trying to get an extension.

i got one like two months or a little more than that ago for excessive noise.....i was showing off to some black people walking down the street cause i live in a gangsta city so i turned them up loud and i guess the cop heard them.....mine was 75....how bout u guys....

by the way i got two kicker comp 12's....there not bad but i need new ones cause there not the deepest bass

also i got a mtx 421watt class d amp and it fuking pushes....along with a cap and a pioneer headunit i think....im pretty sure thats what it is..

I have yet to get a ticket for loud music. I once was blasting to rap right in front of a cop. he was standing on a median checking for drivers with no seatbelt. I had my windows down with my music blasting..with my seatbelt on. She was looking at me straight in the eye and then looked away. At the time, I had a tacoma truck with image dynamic components pushed by an mtx amp.

Now I have a 12" digital design in a ported box (built tuned), an old school rockford fosgate amp (1000watt rms), alpine deck, and diamond audio s600 components for the front stage pushed by a little alpine amp. I don't have rear deck speakers (6x9)

1. Racing in a school zone

2. Burnouts in my dad's car in the rain w/ people under the influence in my car

3. 80 in a 55 on Rt. 202

4. Driving through a Road Closed sign

5. 73 in a 45 on Rt. 1

the last two were just last week...$290 in fines...

wow...i only go like 6-8-10mph or the speed limit in the city...and in the country i have only hit 110.......but i was a very very slow 110.....one question...i dont need an explanation bout.....exhaust system...or header...which one

just a side note i found a Greddy evo2 system for 500....would that be good if u think i should get a exhaust system

Im not sure

Ive gotten a couple

-Driving Without a Licence

-Drivin without a Licence

-Driving without a Licence

-Driving without a Licence

-Car Accident with 4 other cars (with no licence once again an it was my fault im an idiot)

-No front Licence Plates

-Illegal Exhaust

Thank god that i got my licence now.

Even thoe its NOW suspended ;(. goin too court on the 18th or 25th because my probation officer is going too try an get it back for me since i been good for me too drive too skool an get a job

:cool:

ya...ummm...that doesnt sound reckless at all....not a slight bit.....how could they not arrest u as a hybitchual offender....sry bout that spelling.....cause thats a lot of offensives and not that small of ones either

did ur parents hate u..........cause mine would have put me in the hospital....cause they said the second ticket i get for my subs i have to take them out and my first speeding ticket i cant drive for a month...but if i get one....ill drive some how....

No i needed too drive. I need too see my girlfriend, go to work, etc. either way my licence is suspended now an im on house arrest. not because of none of the things i did up there thoe. im going too go too court on the 18th or 25th too try an get my licence back.

An they dont arrest you for not having a licence. or not havin front plates. even thoe the last time when i crashed an it was my fault an 4 other cars my crap got totaled i thought i was going too get arrested but i just got like a crapload of tickets 1 for each car an drivin without a licence an not payin attention too the road an other crap.

an nah is not that im a bad kid. my parents do trip. but they try n help me but theres not much they can do. ive been locked up an thas the MOST that can happen too me. ya kno? i got locked up for my first time when i was 14. but i wouldnt say that too look cool im not proud of it. even thoe all the crap ive done ive learned alot about life so i dont regret anything. but its better too stay out of trouble foreal. im str8ten my self up now thoe.

Well, I'm glad you got caught all those times. Oh and if your license is suspended then you don't have a license. Driving While Suspended is against the law too. Just be happy your not in my county because 3 consecutive DWS or no operator's license means some decent jail time and license revoked for up to 3 years. Our judges don't screw around.

By the way, DWS is a much bigger crime than no valid operator's license and you can go to jail for a DWS since it's a class C midsdemeanor and multiple offense can go as high as class A.

Archived