Tickets??

lil.nate

^^^ I'm pretty sure that's how it is in Ohio too... Although I've never had a suspended license, nor do I ever want to... for me:

76 in a 55

57 in a 45

67 in a 55

38 in a 25

82 in a 55

Ok, the first and last I deserved for sure... Atleast I've never had 2 in the same year, and in October I'll be 2 years straight (or, I keep it within 10...) Knock on wood...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea why i didnt get my licence suspended. foreal. well its suspended now but because this summer i got caught with a fire arm an they suspended it while im on probation.

an its not like i wanted too get caught. ive spent alot of money on tickets but they drop them. an its not like i get all of them all at once. not anymore thoe im not risking it cuz now since im on probation with a suspended licence. it will be violatin parolle an i will go back too juvi.

but yeah i would have alot in my car if all the ticket money went too my ride. and HUNG maybe i didnt go too jail because im a minor 16 years old. my friends been caught with no licence, speeding too an theres hasnt been suspended. i never even went too court for those tickets. i just payed them off at the window an i was done.

ill post pictures of the accident right now let me get them uploaded. crap was pretty wild.

2aj6kk1.jpg

^^Before

33wwirp.jpg

2cxdtlf.jpg

4cjrak3.jpg

4dfid6p.jpg

^^After

These are some pics of the other cars

45581hl.jpg

2hod17l.jpg

4hjbkw1.jpg

yeep thats it. pretty stupid an still didnt get my licence suspended after 4 drivin without a licence. i think ive gotten toooo lucky. me an my friend were knocked the f*ck out. air bag i didnt even feel it hit. fireman an the ambulance people came made it seem more dramatic lol. it sucked that day.

^^Thas kinda what i was doin when it happened.

not because the accident. but because the things i had in my car that are illegal an had too get rid of before the cops got there. handed them too my friend an he ran home since he lived around the corner. everybody seen noone said anythin but 1 person. wich they didnt believe him they payed more attention too the accident then the guy. then my friend had too come back. told him why he left home. i said cuz i told em too get hes mom. worked alright i guess.

well....i have a story....

my two friends on the way to school..... driving about 65-80......one drived a jeep and didnt have the best tires and had a 300lbs bumper on the front.....my other friend drove a piece of crap car.....small and he drives like a fuking retard..................so the jeep is in front and then the car behind him...going around a corner and the car decides to pass on a CURVE...so the jeep swerved to make him second guess like all good friends do....but the car lost control serverd outward and then oversterred and ran in front of him.....the jeep fuked its steering rod or something like that up...and the car was totaled...they told the cop that the car was in front and the jeep was to close behind him and then the car lost control and ended up slowing down and ramming into him casuse it was close....i have no idea y the cop believed that..but i guess

I have yet to get a ticket for loud music. I once was blasting to rap right in front of a cop. he was standing on a median checking for drivers with no seatbelt. I had my windows down with my music blasting..with my seatbelt on. She was looking at me straight in the eye and then looked away. At the time, I had a tacoma truck with image dynamic components pushed by an mtx amp.

Now I have a 12" digital design in a ported box (built tuned), an old school rockford fosgate amp (1000watt rms), alpine deck, and diamond audio s600 components for the front stage pushed by a little alpine amp. I don't have rear deck speakers (6x9)

DD = Good stuff dude.

I have a DD 3512 with a crossfire BMF1000D, sub is blown now, burped too many times

but anyways on topic

i have 4 warnings in 2 months

2 speed, 2 not displaying "N" logo due to my license.

one ticket, but i made it count. brian was with me on this one.

82mph in a 40mph zone

Asateague state park in Maryland (you know with all the wild horses)

$523

NO POINTS

since i was in maryland they decided to rip me off instead of giving me points. in other words, they charged me an unnecessary amount and didn't tell PA how much they were making off of me. i hate maryland police now. plus, i told my mom i was going to the mall for the day but when i showed her the ticket she was like "why is it from maryland?"

...i also got a parking ticket in ocean city, nj for an overtime parking meter. the thing was that there was no parking meter on the entire block. so i didn't have to pay it. i would have had no problem paying it, since it was $30

..i also got a parking ticket in ocean city, nj for an overtime parking meter. the thing was that there was no parking meter on the entire block. so i didn't have to pay it. i would have had no problem paying it, since it was $30

that happened to me and my brother in seaside nj. we had money in the meter, set my watch so we know when to come back, came back, 3 minutes still on the meter, and a nice ticket sitting on the winshield, we check the time he wrote it, it was 8 minutes before, so there was still 11 minutes on the meter when he wrote it, yeah butthead. and the court date was like 2 months after so we werent going to drive 6 hours to fight a parking ticket.

in british columbia BC we have to display a "L" for learner on the back of your car, its magnetic

with your L you msut have a parent or someone over 25 with a valid full license to drive

with a "N" which is novice i think, you can drive with no parents, but only allowed to have 1 passenger other than direct family

L - 1 Year

N - 2 years

im under N still, its our licensing program up in canuck land.

that is probably the gayist thing i have ever heard of...is that just in the uk area...i love the U.S. except for the president, taxes, war, terriorists, racial crap, gangs, poverty, welfare, medicade, the president, and George Bush....but ya

that is probably the gayist thing i have ever heard of...is that just in the uk area...i love the U.S. except for the president, taxes, war, terriorists, racial crap, gangs, poverty, welfare, medicade, the president, and George Bush....but ya

fightthepower3it.gif

...you know nothing about this country and politics. get out now.

What's wrong with that? Around here, cars still say "student driver" on them, so why not extend that and give them a letter to classify noob's? We've also got different plates you have to use if you get a DUI here, isn't that classifying a group as well?

isn't there a sticker or something that you can get on your lisence so that they can't give you a ticket if you have immediate family thats a cop or highway patrol, cuz my girlfriends dad is CHP and she wont get a ticket for misdemienors, i dunno about feleonies though.

Archived