I'm going to destroy someone

sup

I leave my car parked in front of my friends house tonight for 6 hours, and this is what happens. I swear, if I find whoever did this, i'm putting them in the hospital. Im so pissed off im shaking.

DSC06530.jpg

DSC06531.jpg

Damn dude.. that's not cool at all. People that do those things are phucking faggots and can't face their problems.. they take it out on something you care about and run.

I've had that happen before.. best thing you can do is fix it as soon as possible and find out who did it.

I'm taking it to the body shop tomorrow to get an estimate. It really shouldn't be too much, since it's not that large of an area that needs to be repainted.

yeah, you can buff out scratches deeper than the clear coat, it's called cutting the car.

if you generate the right amount of heat with the orbital buffer without burning the paint, that scratch could be eliminated....and if not, touch it up yourslf....that's not hard either.

yeah, you can buff out scratches deeper than the clear coat, it's called cutting the car.

if you generate the right amount of heat with the orbital buffer without burning the paint, that scratch could be eliminated....and if not, touch it up yourslf....that's not hard either.

You cannot cut the car to remove a scratch deeper than the clear without making that spot dull. To cut it, you'll have to go as deep as the scratch which means you'd have to go through the clear in that spot. If you go through the clear it will be dull in that spot. That's just common sense man.

Yeah buffing it wont work for these scratches, they're deep enough so I can catch my fingernail in them. The whole panel has to be repainted. I'll be taking it to the shop next week, tomorrow i'm dropping my car off at the dealer to get some other stuff fixed and it will be there for the rest of the week most likely.

At least I can take out my anger on whatever rental car they give me :pirate:

that really sucks man. so many kids at school were talking about doing crapt to my car, they never did, cept one kid stuck a beer can between my spoiler and trunk lid. if you have a problem take it up with the person, not their car.

rental cars are always fun, maybe get a couple trays....

oh yeah, what happend to the escalade? i thought you were driving that instead. maybe i missed something

Dont need trays, most likely getting another RWD CTS :ninja: I would have had a lot more fun with my last rental, but I couldn't find the TC button. The day after I returned it I found out it was inside the glove box >_<

The Escalade was a temporary thing between me and my mom. She was driving my sister a lot because of her dance stuff, so she took my car to save gas. It was for about 2 months. My car gets about 27mpg on the highway, not bad for a 4000lb V8 sedan eh?

that really sucks man. so many kids at school were talking about doing crapt to my car, they never did, cept one kid stuck a beer can between my spoiler and trunk lid. if you have a problem take it up with the person, not their car.

rental cars are always fun, maybe get a couple trays....

oh yeah, what happend to the escalade? i thought you were driving that instead. maybe i missed something

Lol, me and my friends always fracked with each others cars. They would always put trash in my 5 inch exhaust tip and we'd flip each others wiperblades up. My favorite one was stuffing a bunch of crap into someones exhaust so their car wouldn't start. Then there were the really bad ones like disconnecting peoples tie-rod ends so they couldn't steer... That's for if someone really pissed you off though... Yeah sorry to threadjack.

well yeah i always mess with my friends cars. for this one kids birthday, i got his keys, moved his car to the center of school, covered it with orange tape (nonsticky) then filled his air vents with hole punches. it snowed that day

yeah its such a great idea. and he had two underclassmen in the car, so he was acting all hot crap, turned the key. bam bitches. i highly reccommend this prank lol.

if you do it, make sure to put it in the windshield vent, and turn it all the way up.

i had a few friends that played this game at car shows,we had 2 soda holders(these plastic nerd type things u get at wal mart)after wed get thru getting the cars spiffed up,wed go look at the other cars.these soda holders would"appear" on someones car...if glenn was gone theyd"reappear" on his judge convertible.but this was just a gag played between friends...

i had a few friends that played this game at car shows,we had 2 soda holders(these plastic nerd type things u get at wal mart)after wed get thru getting the cars spiffed up,wed go look at the other cars.these soda holders would"appear" on someones car...if glenn was gone theyd"reappear" on his judge convertible.but this was just a gag played between friends...

i dont get it.

Archived