I'm going to destroy someone

sup

Does insurance cover stuff like that? What I mean is, can you get "people f*cking with my car" insurance???

I checked and my policy doesn't, although if I had physical damage under my policy I could have probably gotten a $250 deductible. Shouldn't be more than $100 to get fixed anyways. At least they didn't key a door or the hood or something.

i had a few friends that played this game at car shows,we had 2 soda holders(these plastic nerd type things u get at wal mart)after wed get thru getting the cars spiffed up,wed go look at the other cars.these soda holders would"appear" on someones car...if glenn was gone theyd"reappear" on his judge convertible.but this was just a gag played between friends...

suicide.jpg

sup, your sig scares me. now i won't be able to sleep for a week.

get a few generic brand shaving cream cans (full of course) dip them in liquid nitrogen, then peel the aluminum can off and now you have a frozen cylinder shaped shaving cream thing lol. throw it in the glove box or anywhere really. when it defrosts it expands just as you see it expand when you put it in your hand. about 4-6 cans will fill an entire car. :D fun stuff for someone you dont like too much. or just put milk in their oil

sux about your car man, shouldnt be too much to get ir repaired tho

I checked and my policy doesn't, although if I had physical damage under my policy I could have probably gotten a $250 deductible. Shouldn't be more than $100 to get fixed anyways. At least they didn't key a door or the hood or something.

WTF? So if theres $250 worth of damage and you got a $250 deductible, then u pay $250, and insurance doesn't pay sh*t? Then what is the purpose of having that insurance coverage???

Anyways, I'm going through my own insurance sh*t right now cuz some jack@ss backed into me, and my headlights cost 300, my carbon fenders cost 500, and the bumper is the most f'd up. I dunno how much that costs, but it's alot plus labor charges. And my insurance is only paying 700... I'm giving them an angry call tomorrow... :mad:

No, I don't have physical damage under my insurance. So insurance does nothing for me here. If I did have it under my insurance, they would pay for up to $250 worth of damage.

I'll finally find out how much it's going to cost to get fixed tomorrow, going to the body shop right after school.

WTF? So if theres $250 worth of damage and you got a $250 deductible, then u pay $250, and insurance doesn't pay sh*t? Then what is the purpose of having that insurance coverage???

Anyways, I'm going through my own insurance sh*t right now cuz some jack@ss backed into me, and my headlights cost 300, my carbon fenders cost 500, and the bumper is the most f'd up. I dunno how much that costs, but it's alot plus labor charges. And my insurance is only paying 700... I'm giving them an angry call tomorrow... :mad:

That is how insurance works though. You pay your premium based on the deductible. If you had 3000 damage then you would pay your 250 deductible and the insurance pays the rest. For small amounts though it's usually not worth even turning it in.

Archived