College?

SexyH22

just started at the u of arizona in tucson. so far its really sweet. im from vermont so its a long ways away, but its really no big deal. i got a really good roommate so that helps out. my classes dont start until 11 except on thursdays when i start at 2, not bad at all. and right now im an engineering major.

i didnt go to college , lol. i went to work right away. but i make $100,000 a year and you would skip college too with that kind of money , lol. plus im in a union with good benefits and no chance of ever losing my job. and like i mentioned the other day , my job is all about leisure if wanted , i could fuk off to cuba tomorrow , come back in a year , go to work the next day , and answer to noone.

You wanna get me a job with you for anywhere near the same pay? I'd consider moving to Canada for that kind of loot.

Oh wait, that's canadian 100k/year, so that's only like 40,000 US.

:laugh:

I'm goin back to college next semester in the spring. Takin time off to work, then travel.

P.S. Enjoy the girls while you can. When October comes around, its nothing but sweatpants and sweatshirts. And the skirts don't start showing up again until April-May, which is when school is ending...

I'm goin back to college next semester in the spring. Takin time off to work, then travel.

P.S. Enjoy the girls while you can. When October comes around, its nothing but sweatpants and sweatshirts. And the skirts don't start showing up again until April-May, which is when school is ending...

dont have to worry about cold in arizona

hung, i feel the same way man, girls are everywhere here, but i seriously dont care

college sucks for me this semester. i'm taking 19 hours...and all boring classes. like agricultural history and calculus. and i have a public speaking class...there's 250 people in that one, so i'll be giving speeches in front of a bunch of freshmen and sophmores...totally gay

LMFAO at 40,000US. thats good hung. but.... right now , 100,000 canadian , is about 91,000 american(give or take any givin day) , lol. i am a longshoreman(some call it a stevedore still). i work at a container pier on container ships. drive heavy machinery. if you ever seen a hapag lloyd , or hanjin , or maersk , or P&O nedlloyd , ZIM , NYK , evergreen , OOCL . these are all shipping companies. if any of you live next to the ocean or near it , maybe youve seen huge ships with those names on them.

i just finished my first week o college. it is waay better than high school. lots of new people, parties and girls of course. its a fun enw experience.

Yea, obviously I didn't mean you should be enjoying any girls Hung. I know you got a ball and chain :p jk.

I'm very happy for you, and I respect that you can be so dedicated to one woman.

But yeah, cole, live it up man, but don't ruin your chance at a degree. I can't wait to get back to school next sem. I think I'm gonna visit my buds up there soon. If I do, I'll post some pics on here. They got murals made out of beer bottle caps.

for now, just go to

www.ridonkulous.com

mikes pics, under wnec

Archived