New project

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need a factory LS wing man. it needs a wing , lol , i dont know what it is about tegs , but i think they NEED a wing , i dont know what it is.

Put it back on today to see if I still liked it . I hated it and took it back off pretty quickly. I guess that solves that since I hate the way it looks. Anyone want to buy a wing so I can afford to get the holes patched?

Hung, I know you're a perfectionist, but I feel confident you could fix those holes yourself with bondo and some Honda black/clear coat from Salvo. Might not be perfect but better than holes, and cheaper than a new trunk.

I know exactly how you feel. That's why I've learned to be content with my teg. With just buying a house, and my wife and I both in school, my money's pretty tied up. I'm sure your car will be a blast in any case. I know my 15 second (guess) integra is a blast to drive even though it's not fast.

dude, youre rocking a GSR. its the model below the type r, i had a 94 GSR and i thought it was pretty fast. 170hp out of a 1.8 4 banger isnt bad.

i love the ITR wings. those are the shizzle.

like this one? i love them as well.

DSC00474.jpg

i think they should only go on ITRs though. when i see an integra with an itr wing i get all happy because i think its a real itr and when i see its not it bums me out. f*cking rice.

So just because it's not a ITR means its rice...

I guess I'm a ricer.

youre not a ricer, you track your cars, right? youre one of the few guys who know that the itr wing is functional. when i said rice i wasnt saying it in a serious way.

like this one? i love them as well.

DSC00474.jpg

i think they should only go on ITRs though. when i see an integra with an itr wing i get all happy because i think its a real itr and when i see its not it bums me out. f*cking rice.

nice ass. :laugh:

I'm with ITR Girl on this one. I think putting an ITR wing on a non type-r is about the same as putting cobra emblems on a mustang GT or type-r emblems on a gsr or ls. It's not a type R so I don't want it to look like one. Plus I don't really like the type r wing. Still to big for me.

Archived