New project

i rather see pics of your other setup, but whatever.

its your choice, so go for it man. its just going to suck having a slower car than what you had.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's definately up to you.....but seems odd to me that you would build a low 14 second car for "streetlight races". I don't think you'll be doing real well at the streetlight races with those times, but whatever. I would still like to see pictures of your old setup too or even the video that you were working on.

No doubt.

Dude, I'll be real honest with you, I'm poor right now. I am paying my way through college, not parents, not anyone, but me. It sucks hard man, and I am hella wanting to do things to my car, but just can't afford it. If I could even begin to afford the turbo setup again, I would.

but I am having fun.

I don't want to be the lame "cliche guy", but that's what matters.

People seem to forget that when they get caught up building the fastest car possible and run themselves into the ground (financially).

I want to do something that will separate my car from every other B-Swapped Sol/Civic now-a-days.

this will definitely seperate you from the others.....by about 4 or 5 car lengths , hahahaha. just kiddin solles couldnt resist man. build er up man , fuk what anyones else thinks , it is your car so whats it matter.

B swaps are slow. Without bolton's a low 15. I'm all for you doing what you want, but it's not going to be fast regardless by most people's definitions. Doesn't mean it can't be a really fun ride though. My dad's S2000 isn't fast by any means, but it's a friggen blast to drive.

Exactly. It is going to be a while before I even have the money to be considered fast. It's hard when you pay for college and have little money. I save as much as I can, but something unexpected ALWAYS comes up.

I know exactly how you feel. That's why I've learned to be content with my teg. With just buying a house, and my wife and I both in school, my money's pretty tied up. I'm sure your car will be a blast in any case. I know my 15 second (guess) integra is a blast to drive even though it's not fast.

i know you poor soul "stuck" in a GSR , awwww. gimme a break and go crap in your hat , hahaha. your car rocks dude , now get a fukin wing on that thing again , and stop the fricken whining , haha.

Get a wing on it? I know having a GSR is a blast and it's fairly quick compared to non-sporty cars out there, but with the manufacturers stepping up the game so much lately, I can't even keep up with a lot of newer cars bone stock. So, my point was that there's more to a car being fun than being quick enough to beat every car on the road. You seriously think I should put the wing back on? I've been considering it lately, mainly because I'm a perfectioist and hate that the trunk lid has imperfections and plugs from the wing. Also the thing is in my way in the garage.

So, my point was that there's more to a car being fun than being quick enough to beat every car on the road. You seriously think I should put the wing back on?

Agreed.

No, keep the wing off.

I think I've got my car de-riced now. No wing, amber corners in front (until I smoke the clears), hood is debateable but I like it. Just have to control the relapse moments where I think it might have looked better with the wing.

Archived