exhaust?

Pballer2005

this has prolly been asked a million times and if there is a already a thread on it feel free to post the link but i'm looking for a nice muffler. i hate those tinny sounding fart cans that sound like someone drumming on a steal barrel. I want something that's not super loud (my next door neighbor is CHP) but does sound better than stock and adds a little xtra power. i saw some of those cherry bomb glasspack mufflers at the local autoshop and i was wondering how those would sound on a 4 banger? i know they sound awsome a v8 but a v8 sounds great without any muffler. any suggestions?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Talon has a Tanabe. Good, deep sound. A little louder than I like.

nah i don't want anything loud. i'm 19 and live with my parents so they have to put up with it. like i said i live next door to a chp officer and i don't want to deal with any crap from her. just something that sounds better than stock and helps exhaust flow a little, but is nice and mellow. i don't want the whole damn neighborhood knowing when i'm driving.

Ive never heard of Tanabe and ive been around car's for the past 6 year's lol.

WTF???>_<

I had the Racing Medallion on my 96 Coupe ==> nice fawking set-up!!

Go Tanabe if you can $$$ afford it fo shizzle :thumbsup:

I settled fo a DC -catback system this time-- not nearly as good IMO

no I was talking about the aftermarket exhaust warrantee....and if you try and bend an aftermarket exhaust system, call a company once....they wont guaranttee their word on the hp gains that it says on their website to begin with

that angle on that video is the one im going to have on my SI....

i orderd it a week ago. they shipped it on fri, should be here by thurs :) im stoked.

but im prob gonna have the same angle as that si.. with it slightly up and to the right just a lil bit.

Archived